The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

SureHits Big Bonus for New Affiliates and Nov Newsletter

Linda Buquet

affiliate
I have a special BONUS for affiliates that have not joined the SureHits affiliate program yet.

New SureHit affiliates who sign up by November 30th will receive
a 20% bonus on their earnings through the end of the year.
The promo code is: Sure20Nov.

To get the 20% commission bonus you must be new to SureHits
and use the following link then use the promo code above.
SureHits Bonus Link

The SureHits Quality Engine (a/k/a Project Costa Rica)

It's been just over a month since we made the most significant upgrade ever to our ad network. The goal of this exciting upgrade was to more deeply integrate quality into every aspect of our ad system. So what changed for Advertisers, Publishers and Consumers?
1. For the first time on our network, advertisers may pay less than the amount bid for each click. Advertiser may receive a traffic quality discount from their bid CPC, based on the quality of the traffic received. We determine publishers' traffic quality based on statistical data we receive from our advertisers. Our goal is to reduce variance in CPA for advertisers at any given bid level as we add new publishers on the network.
2. Advertisers now receive an automatic 3% discount for installing our AdProve? tracking code.
3. The ranking of ads in our list now includes an ad quality factor, similar to the major search engines. Ad rank will be determined by bid CPC and ad quality, as determined by an ad's click-through-rate (CTR). Our goal is to reward advertisers who present quality offers to consumers, creating a better consumer experience.
4. Also in line with major search engines, other advertisers' bids will no longer be displayed on the system. Our goal is to ensure the confidentiality of advertiser data given that ad quality is now a factor in the ranking system. Tools have been provided on our system to help advertisers determine what bid will achieve a top position.
5. For publishers, we've developed a system to maximize earning per results page. We do this by looking at both the cost per click for each advertiser and the click-through-rate (CTR) of each ad. By bringing popular ads to the top of the listings, publishers earn more revenue per page and also provide a better consumer experience. A true win-win.
6. We've also developed a dynamic system that shows a different number of ads per page depending on the bids and ad quality. This helps to maximize the output of each page for publishers.

Referral Bonus
I want to remind everyone about the SureHits referral bonus. This program rewards our current customers for referrals of both new advertisers and new publishers. For more information please contact Toni, Keith, Shawn, Scott.

SureHits 524th on the Inc. 5000 List
Inc. announced in August the nation's 5000 fastest growing private companies and I'm excited to announce that SureHits is officially 524th. They considered revenue growth from 2003 through 2006 to determine the ranking. During that time we grew an astonishing 587.7%. I want to congratulate all of our partners and everyone in the company for making that happen and thank all of our customers who made it possible. We couldn't be prouder of this achievement.

Upcoming Conferences
We'll be making our next stop at Ad Tech New York on 11/5-11/8 - just a few days away. The conference will focus on advertising, publishing and media; bringing together marketers, agencies, and business leaders. If you'll be in NYC for the show and we haven't already made plans to meet, please be sure to stop by our booth #522 or contact me to set up a meeting. In case you are still on the fence at this late date, you can still save 20% of your conference pass by using code: surehit. You can also get a conference expo pass for free. Visit the website at ad:tech Interactive Marketing Conference - Hosted in New York to learn more about the conference.

Our final stop this year will be on 12/4-12/7 at Las Vegas Convention Center for PubCon 2007. This exciting conference will include topics on search engine marketing, website publishing, and ecommerce management among many others. More information about the conference can be found at WebmasterWorld PubCon Conference Vegas 2007. As an exhibitor we have been allotted ten coupons for 25% off the registration price, code: sh-23125. Please let me know if you'll be there!

Don't forget the Blog!
Don't forget to check out the SureHits blog at SureHits Blog. We have info about the latest trends and tips in internet marketing.

Jon Kelly
President, SureHits
303-997-8597
For Insurance & Loans, It's SureHits

banners
Back