The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Super cheap web hosts. What are they?

L

Luvletted

Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 25 GB - Disk Space, 350 GB - Traffic
99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

Cheap shared hosting with 99.99% guaranteed uptime? Sorry, but I think it is not possible at all.

You must go through Offer section of forum sites there you will get many hosting provider from them select one as per your requirement and budget

You need to choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Personally I know much good related to QHoster.com and their cPanel web hosting services.
Their FB page is informative: facebook.com/qhoster
+ Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount

Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

I'm using HostGator

Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can recommend digitalserver.com.mx and their MX hosting deals.
Very Mac friendly interface. If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further.

Try namecheap. Last time I paid somewhat around $10 for the year of web-site shared hosting.
Bandwidth is unlimited, speed is OK, don't remember about disk space. But I think you can find the necessary configuration.

Hey dudes,

Hii, Let me know your location first, In India some hosting providers offers cheap and best hosting services at best disocunt price with 24/7 tech support in all regional languages ( India), Some of them are listed below
serverbasket.com
1rupeehosting.com
godaddy.com
hostgator.com
Etc.,

If you want a cheap host provider with your requirement then I recommend you iwrahost.com for cheap web, domain, space provider. It provides you good service also.

MI
Back