The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Summit...Who is going, who isn't?

L

lauraddirectnet

Hello,

I was interested in how many people here are going to the summit. And where they are coming from.

We will be there and we are coming from CT.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Hi Laura,

Wishing you fun and lots of success at the Summit. I wish I could go and sit down with you face to face to talk biz.

Not sure if you heard but I just had a new Grandson and am flying my daughter, son-in-law and grand daughter up to Portland for a week to meet him and to play Grandma next week. So I won?t be able to make Summit. I?m bummed about that, but family has to come 1st sometimes. I can?t be away from the office long enough to do both trips, so I had to pick one.

Have fun for me and if you hear any exciting news at the show, email me so I can blog about it for you! I don't leave til Thursday so I'll be here working during Summit. Then during my trip I'll still be blogging and checking the forum while I'm gone.

Congratulations to you with your new grandson. I will be sure to forward any fun stories and interesting information that comes our way.

Share Results will be there :D

Sarafina, Jamie, Jene and Susan are all heading to sunny Vegas for the summit, they'll be exhibiting at booth 326 so be sure to stop by for a chat!

The rest of our team will be holding down the fort here in snowy Montreal.

Hope everyone has a great time!

MI
Back