The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Summit Media Programs

S

samn

eshop Panasonic

Hi guys

My name is Sam I am the Affiliate Manager for Panasonic eshop, I am currently in the process of restructuring the whole Affiliate programme for Panasonic eshop along with the up coming launch of the newly designed website this June.

Some of the proposed ideas currently being looked at are, product price review, possible introduction of an exclusive product range to the eshop and promotions (currently being looked at by Panasonic).

An introduction of a voucher code system for the affiliates enabling them to provide customers further discounts. I am also looking into implementing a more personalised bonus and commission structure.

Because the Internet is a dynamic medium I feel it is vital the Panasonic eshop website evolves it?s Affiliate programme to meet the Affiliate communities needs. I am aware that it has fallen short, and possibly driven good affiliates away due to the un-competitive aspect of the product prices offered by Panasonic eshop. I am hoping I can implement a lot of the newly proposed changes in time of the launch of the new eshop website design due this June.

The message has been heard loud and clear, which is why I am calling upon all the fellow Affiliate Managers and Affiliates to post their suggestions and ideas I would welcome any adivice, suggestions, tips you are willing to part with.

If you wish to contact me directly you can do so, my email address is printed below.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Sam Najmi
samn@summitmedia.co.uk

Join New Affiliate Program "Buycentral" Managed By Summit Media

Hi Guys

I would like to invite all of you affiliates to join an exciting new affiliate programme ?Buycentral?, after the initial launch at the beginning of this month it has really gathered some steam attracting more and more affiliates and continues to do so.

Buycentral - the second largest price-comparison website in Europe - is now expanding in the UK market place and has launched an affiliate program with ?affilinet?. Buycentral offers its users the possibility of searching for products that are available online across the Internet and compare prices for these to guarantee the best deal.

Commissions will be paid per exit click (click from Buycentral to merchant site) and are split into 3 levels ? Gold (15p per click), Silver (12p per click) and Bronze (10p per click). However, for the 1st month of the program you will receive 10% on top of these prices. Therefore, Gold = 17p, Silver = 13p and Bronze = 11p.

In addition, CSV - XML feeds are available for publishers provided by affilinet. Alternatively you may also apply for the XML-feed directly by simply sending me an email.

Gold
Travel
Food and Drink
Computer Games

Silver
Art and Deco
Books
Home and Garden
Clothing and Accessories

Bronze
Mobile Phones
Health and Beauty
Electrical Goods
Sport and Leisure
Flowers and Hampers
Cars and Motorbikes
Film and Music

So what are you waiting for sign up and take advantage of the introductory launch offer and start earning money today!

?Click here to sign up?

If you have any questions or queries you can contact me on the following details.

Best Wishes

Sam Najmi

Buycentral Affiliate manager
Summit Media
Email: samn@summitmedia.co.uk
Tel No: 01788-523-307

The Digital Camera Company 10th Anniversary & New Website Launch!

The Digital Camera Company is pleased to announce the official launch of our new site and our 10-year anniversary.

The web site boasts a number of new features but the one that stands out above all others is the discount code / voucher codes facility. We will be offering this with product specific promotions throughout the year.

Another key feature designed to offer even more to our dedicated affiliates is the affiliate-landing page, which omits the telephone number when any customer links via the affiliate site. The omitted telephone number will apply to all the category and product pages.

If that wasn’t enough The Digital Camera Company have restructured the commission model to a more competitive commission to compliment the already successful affiliate programme.
(See below)

· Tier 1 = £1 to £1000 - 2% of Sales Value
· Tier 2 = £1000 to £2000 - 3% of Sales Value
· Tier 3 = £2000 to £2500 - 5% of Sales Value
· Tier 4 = £3000 and above – 6.5% of Sales Value

The cookie period is set to 90 days.

We at the Digital Camera Company wish to convey our humble gratitude for all the dedication and professionalism our affiliates have shown so far by offering our affiliates a top tier promotion on all sales for a 1 Month period.

Top commission tier of (6.5%) for a period of one month starting from Monday 11th June - ending Monday 9th July

If you are not already an affiliate on the Digital Camera Company what are you waiting for?

To view our programme details and sign up just click here …

As always the DCC affiliate management team at Summit Media and Affiliate Window are available for any questions or queries you may have, I wish you all success!

Sam Najmi

Client account Manager
Summit Media Rye Hill Media Centre
Tel: - 01788 523 307
Fax: - 01788 523 306
Web - Summit Media
E-mail - mailto:samn AT summitmedia.co.uk

MI
Back