The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Suggestions?

reejae

can someone tell me whether or not they've had any success with paydotcom or clickbank? :confused: and what advise can you give me in using these two avenues

Some success with clickbank. I'd advice that you have one account for all your clickbank campaigns. Made the error of generating different clickbank ids for different websites. Ended with a lot of clickbank accounts with earnings below payment threshold. Ouch

Also make sure you cloak your affiliate links. A lot of commission theft going on and i found cloaking my links suddenly :eek: resulted in increased conversions for me. Odd that :rolleyes:

Thanks Niche I'm new new here but i'm researching and learning a lot its a lot of info to grasp at once so i do have a website i'm in need of much help thanks i'm currently between citibank and craiglist i'm starting out slow but steady you can cover the whole world successfully but you can have success in some parts of the world thats my aim to promote 2 products a month using all my resources daily and if they don't work change my promotion until i find something that works for me its way to much info and i think the key to all of this is finding your way and what works for you the indiviual no two affiliates can find the same results using the same path i feel that you do your homework and then find your own road

MI
Back