The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Suggest which tracking to go for [Beginner]

ppvbeginner

I recently stumbled onto this forum and have been wanting to do mobile since a long time.The guides here gave me an extra push.So i decided to go ahead and do it.

What i learnt is : If you are not tracking , you are wasting your dollars.So i need to get that setup first . I am a complete beginner in the world of tracking , the only tracking i have done is for Facebook pixels.The 3 choices for me are :

1. Voluum - Best tracker but hard to setup ? As far as i heard ?

2. Adsbridge - New and easy to manage compared to Voluum

3. CPVLab - Perfect Tracking Solution for beginners.

I wont start with one and shift to another tracker. I searched around here but could not get a complete guide for any of these sites.Complete as in the whole process of adding the offers and passing tokens etc.

I would like your suggestions . If anyone is kind enough to help me over skype or so , it would be awesome and i can join under their ref link with pleasure!

ppvbeginner you are right tracking is everything.

For suggestion:-
1. Voluum:- Very easy to use and no nothing hard to set up. There is a voluum guide inside dojo by our moderator servandosilva . Link : http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/voluum-the-ultimate-guide.9411/

2. Adsbridge:- Very nice tracker and they have all the guide you need to set up everything. They do have cheap packages incase you are tight on budget. Moreover, you can see their representative very active here and if you have any problem they are always there to assist you.

3. CPAlab:- They are one of the oldest self-hosted tracking software and now they have mobile tracking system enabled which is great.

I have been using Voluum since i started affiliate marketing. If you want then you can either go with Voluum and Adsbrdige. If you don't wanna rely on a third party to store your data then CPAlab is your best choice. Choice should always be yours. :)

ppvbeginner you are right tracking is everything.

For suggestion:-
1. Voluum:- Very easy to use and no nothing hard to set up. There is a voluum guide inside dojo by our moderator servandosilva . Link : http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/voluum-the-ultimate-guide.9411/

2. Adsbridge:- Very nice tracker and they have all the guide you need to set up everything. They do have cheap packages incase you are tight on budget. Moreover, you can see their representative very active here and if you have any problem they are always there to assist you.

3. CPAlab:- They are one of the oldest self-hosted tracking software and now they have mobile tracking system enabled which is great.

I have been using Voluum since i started affiliate marketing. If you want then you can either go with Voluum and Adsbrdige. If you don't wanna rely on a third party to store your data then CPAlab is your best choice. Choice should always be yours. :)

Thanks for the fast reply. I did see the Voluum guide , I am not a dojo member so i did not read the full version though. I will score out CPVLab as i dont have any problem in the data storage thing.I am leaning into Adsbridge for now . Will wait if someone from adsbridge reads this thread and offers to help me out.

Another question : I will use the tracked link from Voluum/Adsbridge for my traffic . So can we generate different urls for different landing pages ? or we need to manually do this?

ppvbeginner For every campaign, you will get a different tracking link which you can use for setting up campaign on your preferred traffic source. You have to add all your landing pages separately to Voluum/Adsbridge and that too manually. You can rotate your landers on your campaign settings.

TY @internalsoul for you help.

Hey @ppvbeginner nice to e-meet you, I'm the AdsBridge rep.:)

We have a full set of options for you to setup your first campaign as well as there are step-by-step guides. I advice you to start with:

- Traffic source Create Your Traffic Source with AdsBridge
- Affiliate network Affiliate Network setup on AdsBridge
- Offer How to create an offer on AdsBridge?
- Campaign

What about LPs we have three options: add self-hosted, create one in our visual or html editor (will be hosted on our side) or choose and edit available templates. Then add it to your campaign, or add several and split-test.

As well as we have a great suuport team and representatives here, so feel free to ask and move forward.

TY @internalsoul for you help.

Hey @ppvbeginner nice to e-meet you, I'm the AdsBridge rep.:)

We have a full set of options for you to setup your first campaign as well as there are step-by-step guides. I advice you to start with:

- Traffic source Create Your Traffic Source with AdsBridge
- Affiliate network Affiliate Network setup on AdsBridge
- Offer How to create an offer on AdsBridge?
- Campaign

What about LPs we have three options: add self-hosted, create one in our visual or html editor (will be hosted on our side) or choose and edit available templates. Then add it to your campaign, or add several and split-test.

As well as we have a great suuport team and representatives here, so feel free to ask and move forward.

Thank you. I will get in touch with you soon

Hi ppvbeginner and Elen, I am also a beginner at all this tracking and this post was exactly what I was looking for.
I just joined up with adsbridge and soon will give it ago. So when I track the campaign link will the specific keywords be tracked in the adsbridge and tell me what is working and what is not or just the campaign name is tracked? Still a little confused but Im sure ill get there. Cheers!

Hey @mforno how are you? You can add tokens to you campaign on adsbridge in order to track keywords, so you'll which keyword performs better. Pls contact our support team for details:)

Hi ppvbeginner, even I am a beginner and believe me tracking surely looks an uphill task , but it is just a case of diving in . I started with Adsbridge and it was a breeze to set up ., there are tons of videos which guide you to set up stuff easily .

All tracking solutions provide the above - keyword tracking, landing page rotations etc...
Question is more about simplicity to get it to work with little or no prior tracking knowledge.

TrackingDesk is integrated with over 50 traffic sources and countless affiliate networks, which allows you to setup your tracking with a few clicks and no manual configuration.
You can have a look at the integrations here: Traffic management platform for performance marketers

Hit our support in case you need anything.

Good luck

I recently stumbled onto this forum and have been wanting to do mobile since a long time.The guides here gave me an extra push.So i decided to go ahead and do it.

What i learnt is : If you are not tracking , you are wasting your dollars.So i need to get that setup first . I am a complete beginner in the world of tracking , the only tracking i have done is for Facebook pixels.The 3 choices for me are :

1. Voluum - Best tracker but hard to setup ? As far as i heard ?

2. Adsbridge - New and easy to manage compared to Voluum

3. CPVLab - Perfect Tracking Solution for beginners.

I wont start with one and shift to another tracker. I searched around here but could not get a complete guide for any of these sites.Complete as in the whole process of adding the offers and passing tokens etc.

I would like your suggestions . If anyone is kind enough to help me over skype or so , it would be awesome and i can join under their ref link with pleasure!

Hi)
Voluum - is your choise.
If u have any questions about offers and what converts best - feel free to ask me.

buddy don't make ur self confused
they all are good the tree u mentioned
what i want to tell u Is go with the one u feel U know how to use it well that's all and cpvlab u can use it if u have some good vps that's all

banners
Back