The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Submit image or infographic to high pa da sites submission

Chack

affiliate
Infographic, Photo or Image Submissions are the very useful specifically creating Back Links, promoting any websites and to get refer targeted audience to your niche and website..

Image submit backlinks are the most helpful for getting quick indexing of links by major search engines.

Image or/and Infographic Submission in 50 to 70 High Domain Authority Website......

☛ Feature ☟

· Image, Photo or Infographic Submit
· High Domain Authority Photo Sites
· Unique High DA, and PA Sites
· 100% Manually Submission
· Keyword, URL and description with Photos Submit.
· 100% Safe & Satisfied
. We provide report with the submitted links

☛ Deliverable ☟
I will also provide your with proof of submission such excel spreadsheet with login info & public url.

☛ Benefit ☟
Targeted Audience + SEO Backlinks + Backlinks Instant Index + Better Rank + Huge Traffic + Alexa Improve + DA and PA Improve + PR Improve + More Sell + Be Google Trustful and more.

☛ For The Quality Service, Please Order My Gig !

I need any types of Image as like as,
1. JPG, PNG, or PDF format
2. URL:
3. Keywords:
4. Description: If possible.
5. Title: If possible
6. G mail Account (MOST IMPORTANT), I'll use this account for account creation
If you did not like our work I will refund money.

Disclaimer:We take the freedom of choosing who we want to do business with and the freedom of rejecting any campaigns to prevent possible scams and problems.

PREMIUM --> I will submit 5 images to 25 High PA/DA Sites --> 5 Days Delivery --> $25

STANDARD --> I will submit 4 images to 20 High PA/DA Sites --> 5 Days Delivery --> $20

BASIC --> I will submit 2 images to 20 High PA/DA Sites --> 5 Days Delivery --> $15

Last edited:
MI
Back