The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Strategy for traffic

minimery01

affiliate
Hi,
I have just launched new website about marriage. Please tell me strategy that we could get 1000 member through signup.

There many things you can do:
1. buy traffic via PPC
2. Set up and affiliate system and promote it
3. Get a good seo guy to do seo for your site
4. Promote your site at at forums in your niche

1000 members by when? You need to set a timescale for your target. I guess you want more than one new member a day else you'll be waiting nearly 3 years for your 100 members.

At the end of the day if your website offers something of value you shouldn't have a problem getting that many members. Ofcourse getting member lists going on forums can be tricky at first. Post some links and get your friends to sign up. The hardest part is getting the first 10 members joined and contributing.

I have a forum with around 400 members and it was still growing when I disabled the registration processes. But the site did have some content of genuine value and provided a genuine service. Even though the services have now ceased and the forum is locked down I still get 200 visitors a day!

Hi,
I have just launched new website about marriage. Please tell me strategy that we could get 1000 member through signup.

If you're targeting huge number of members, try to use PPC advertising and make sure that you provide visitors with content that is something interesting and useful for them. In this way, if they visit your site, they will become curious and interested to sign up and they will not leave your site.

You can also try to advertise your site through joining in active forums like ukwebmasterworld. Through this way, you can also attract members to sign up on your sites. Or you can also conduct a contest by giving a reward to those members who can refer other people to sign up on your site.

Hope this helps...

Last edited by a moderator:
There are social bookmarking sites like Digg and Reddit that has the category called webmaster/programming/web.

You can post to these categories to make your site visible.

banners
Back