The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Storefront type website with affiliate links

SV90

Thinking of creating a website to rank but not so content filled, more of a storefront looking site with short but quality content then send traffic to specific products. How viable is this to rank and is this path to go or avoid? I usually read about SEO type websites being filled with content, full of articles and such. Somewhat similar of a setup like thisiswhyimbroke.com.

I like to define affiliate marketing as a partnership between a publisher who produces content and a retailer who has an affiliate program hosted by an affiliate tracking platform.

Upon approval to the affiliate program, the publisher can log in to the retailer’s affiliate platform and get unique product tracking links, commonly known as affiliate links.

There are over 31 ways to experiment and profit with affiliate links, such as placing them within written content, using them to create product listings, mentioning them verbally on podcasts or embedding them into banner advertisements.

Looking for some good examples of successful Amazon affiliate websites?

You've come to the right place.

In today's post, I'll share with you my detailed analysis of 5 highly profitable Amazon affiliate websites...

... including my key takeaways so that you could apply them to grow your own online business.

I like to define affiliate marketing as a partnership between a publisher who produces content and a retailer who has an affiliate program hosted by an affiliate tracking platform.

Upon approval to the affiliate program, the publisher can log in to the retailer’s affiliate platform and get unique product tracking links, commonly known as affiliate links.

There are over 31 ways to experiment and profit with affiliate links, such as placing them within written content, using them to create product listings, mentioning them verbally on podcasts or embedding them into banner advertisements.

Yes I understand setting up affiliate links with specific tracking url.What I was wondering was having a website that looks more like a store front and getting that type of store recognized and ranked. What would be the best approach?

In today's post, I'll share with you my detailed analysis of 5 highly profitable Amazon affiliate websites...

... including my key takeaways so that you could apply them to grow your own online business.
Hi there, that would be great I'm sure several people could benefit from that. I've always liked flashy and nice looking websites but I'm starting to realize now that simple and ease of navigation is very important than just the appeal.

Wtf is going on with these comments?

banners
Back