The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Stop Smoking?

santonu911

affiliate
[FONT=&amp]Does anyone have any advice on how I can kick Smoking without nicotine aids? been smoking 10 a day for 4 years. I am a nurse at a hospital and am trying so much to stop with fails. The last ever one always tempts me. any hints and tips? How can i get through a stressful 12.5 hour shift without the temptation of going out for a fag break with others? I do not believe in using patches or the gum
Thanks [/FONT]

Replace the habit with something else like drinking fruit juice. Chewing gum can also be helpful to keep your mouth occupied.

I agree the habit of Drinking juice or chewing gum to keep your mouth busy.
You can add up to this the places where you used to visit to get that puff. Avoid visiting those places, those people to stay out of it. This can help you built your mind to keep away from smoking.

yeah I read that doing something 60 times a day automatically force's your mind into making a habbit. Making you want to do it more. For example taking drags from a cig. My bad habbit is smoking while driving, I find that everytime I drive I feel like I need to have a smoke. Like others have said, find something else, another habbit to replace this one. Maybe having some strong sour sweets and have one of those every time you want a smoke. Hope you achieve want you want.

Smoking is not good for health, it is really harm and slowly kills the person. Everyone should avoid it.

Stay away from the people WHO smoking, stay away from the places WHERE smoking, without seeing, you will almost forget that you are the person who smoke, :)

maybe u should get yourself some substitution. Maybe something to chew and hold in your hand? Maybe just chew pencil or something.

Its impossible to forget smoking once habituated there are no tips dude for stopping smoking. If you want to stop then that should come from heart or it will be possible like sentiment family or GF or any other ....;)

banners
Back