The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Microsoft is trying to stop users from downloading Chrome or Firefox

AF-Roger

A solid exit strategy on the part of Microsoft. I wonder what their conversion, or should I say, ANTI-CONVERSION rate is with this new approach.

Hi chief, @AF-Roger thanks for coming up with something interested again as always.

I think its a submission to defeat. The way Firefox has been dominating the market lefts no chance for the software giant. they should look to improve the quality of their own product, rather then getting involved in such tactics. I think this move is against the monopoly related American laws as well and Firefox may sue them for that. ( corporations like to fight each another a lot).

In fact, same applies to the Google. the way they are trying to shape and limit the internet with the help of their algorithms is not appreciable as well. Yesterday I read an article with a very interesting title that says, " This is how Google is killing the Web".

so, its nothing new but a continuation of a certain kind of mindset. I wish one day, we will live in a inter connected world, free from monopolies and full of opportunities for all of us.

Hi chief, @AF-Roger thanks for coming up with something interested again as always.

I think its a submission to defeat. The way Firefox has been dominating the market lefts no chance for the software giant. they should look to improve the quality of their own product, rather then getting involved in such tactics. I think this move is against the monopoly related American laws as well and Firefox may sue them for that. ( corporations like to fight each another a lot).

In fact, same applies to the Google. the way they are trying to shape and limit the internet with the help of their algorithms is not appreciable as well. Yesterday I read an article with a very interesting title that says, " This is how Google is killing the Web".

so, its nothing new but a continuation of a certain kind of mindset. I wish one day, we will live in a inter connected world, free from monopolies and full of opportunities for all of us.

I wish for that too, but too much money and power will prevent that from happening all over.

I wish for that too, but too much money and power will prevent that from happening all over.

yes indeed! but this kind of unequal distribution of assets, and growing hopelessness among the masses had always ended up, with some events or "correction factors" like WW and French Revolution. I don't think, its all due to the technological giants but even today, a fire is quite evident in multiple regions of out mother land,

MI
Back