The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Still looking for the best Affiliate program?

Glen1233

affiliate
Hey guys, I am still looking for the best Affiliate marketing program to join. I recently reviewed this program glenriview. They are saying you can earn $25-$1000 in commissions. So I do not know if I can trust it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Glen,

I present to you the WP-Script Affiliate Program which allows you to earn 20% on every sale made via your website / blog / social profile.

Many affiliates round off their month-ends thanks to our program.

How to register for the WP-Script Affiliate Program?

It's easy, simply create an account for free here: My Account - WP-Script and you will automatically become a WP-Script affiliate.

Once logged in, here is the page on which you will have access to all the tools to manage your affiliation (referral URL, banners, statistics ...): Affiliate Area - WP-Script

Hey guys, I am still looking for the best Affiliate marketing program to join. I recently reviewed this program glenriview.wordpress.com. They are saying you can earn $25-$1000 in commissions. So I do not know if I can trust it.

Glen1233, what you should be concerned about is the percentage payout in terms of commissions, of the afffiliate program. Secondly I would recommend programs with recurring commissions i.e commissions that can span the lifetime of your refered customers e.g subscriptions.

You do the work once and you get commissions as long as they keep using the product or service.

Thirdly, I dare say affiliate marketing is not a stroll in the park, it requires work, so if you are going to do the dew, you migth want to consider programs with 40% payouts too. And there are quite a number out there that can pay btw 40% to 75% depending on the product being promoted.

Hey guys, I am still looking for the best Affiliate marketing program to join. I recently reviewed this program glenriview.wordpress.com. They are saying you can earn $25-$1000 in commissions. So I do not know if I can trust it.
What do you mean by affiliate marketing program?

Reputable affiliate programs usually have their own domains, not wordpress sites, unless they're selling a WP product maybe.

Also, considering your name is in the WP domain name, I suspect it's yours? (I edited your link)

Either way, the links that @Graybeard gave you will lead you to trustworthy networks and programs.

@Freedommindset also made some good points for you to consider.

They say, a trustworthy and profitable affiliate networks must contain "lead", "reaktor" and ".com" in their domain name :)

Hey guys, I am still looking for the best Affiliate marketing program to join. I recently reviewed this program glenriview. They are saying you can earn $25-$1000 in commissions. So I do not know if I can trust it.

Aks the affiliate manager what is the exact percent of the commission and when a commission occurs - when a lead is presented, or a sale, or other action.

I would suggest you to go through an affiliate network, if you are having some fear. You would be able to access much broader categories, brands at one network.
The network have many affiliate programs with them, so you may choose what kind of offers you are looking to promote, you may get advantage of getting to various GEO's at one network.
Suppose your blog is doing well in US, so you may ask for a program where the more traffic is generated from US, so there will be more chances of getting business & conversions.

:) Happy promoting!

Last edited by a moderator:
MI
Back