K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Interview with Stephan C - 16/06/2011

ZSuYj.jpg

K
Hello readers and i'd like to introduce you to Stephen C, who has kindly agreed to do cpafix.com's first ever publishers interview - good morning mate!

[COLOR="#red"]Stephen[/COLOR]
Good morning

K
How are things going? I know alot of the members will say "very well" taking into account your CPALead shouts recently

I am very well thank you . Hmmm they have been saying that the last 2 years!

K
ha yes very true, so lets dive straight into it - CPALead, your NO.1 network?

Yes. CPALead have always been my No.1 network. For earnings..Support...everything.

K
and i know you've commented on the thread here: http://bit.ly/kkhV6d but you agree with me that CPALead did what they had to do in this situation?

Yes CPAlead had to provide the information of the users who were spammnig the hell out of Facebook. If they didnt I guess CPAlead would not be running long more. The only people who are spreading all the bad information about CPAlead are the people who lost their earnings....but CPAlead did in no way sell information for money lol....
This is just my take on it of course.

K
of course, so CPALead is your favorite network - is this a call made on other networks experience? or have you not really tried other networks?

I have used Adscendmedia. ( Always had loads of downtime ) . Thats about the only other network I have tried.

K
thats fair enough, i guess it's the old saying if it's not broken don't fix it! So im sure alot of the readers know abit about you - but tell us your background and how you become an affiliate publisher....

I started around 2.5 years ago with a movie website ( You know the lingo when everyone was using movie websites ) I was making around $20-30 a day for a month. I saved for around 3 months and started building my own unique website. After that my website has gotten bigger and bigger and now I have a website that ranks XX,XXX in alexa and gets around 14,000 visits per day and usally earning $1,000 per day.

K
sounds inspirational, so i guess your a strong believer of investing your earnings as am i?

Yes but an investment in knowledge pays the best interest...so always make sure you know what you are investing into

K
great, and for those who have money to invest - where would you recormend they start to look?

Flippa.com is a good website. Try find a website that gets mainly SEO traffic ( This kind of traffic is the most stable ). Look out for a website that someone is not using a CPA widget on and say to yourself " Would I fill out a survey to get this content " If you would then its always a good investment.
But I would recommend thinking of a good idea. An idea that would have users returning to your website each and everyday to fill out a survey. Screw the reward sites etc... Think of something unique.

K
great advice man, so you've always dealt with SEO and website rather than social networks?

Yes. Although I used a certain " Social Network " a few months back and made a bit from it. We wont talk about that though

K
haha, SEO seems the way to go as it is far more legit and stable i guess wouldnt you say?

SEO and Direct traffic. How does Google get traffic after all? And thats the No.1 Ranked site in the world
If people like your website. They will return. You throw a crap site to them. They wont come back. CPAfix is a perfect example. I return to CPAfix each day because its a good site

K
very true, so you have your site, you have constant traffic - but what traffic do you find banks the best atm?

For me at the moment USA/ CANADA/ GERMANY. I respect my users and I GEO target different countries each week in order to get access to my content. These are the 3 countries that pay the best. Especially Germany

K
yes i must agree im loving CA/US traffic right now.....so lets wrap up the serious talk - could you tell us your top tips for publishers out there looking to follow in your footsteps!

Dedication. You will not earn big if you sit asking people in CPAlead how they are earning or asking to JV. Sit down with a pen and paper. Think what people would want and build a website. Then in whatever way possible spread the word about your website. Once you get enough returning traffic...hit them with some offers.

K
excellent, so your 21 correct? earn alot of money - tell me, you must drive some crazy car?

Yes I am 21 . No I drive a 1.2 starlet since I am 17. Like I said in a post. Why buy a website that earns $100 a day for $50,000 if you can get it for $5,000 and it does the same thing. I do not see a need for a flash car.

K
thats fiar enough - not even for the ladies? hahaha, so as a constant contributer to www.cpafix.com in these early stages - are you enjoying the site?

Well I have a lady at the moment and she enjoys the bumpy ride and vibrations from the old starlet! ( Joke ) Yes CPAfix is awesome. I can really see big things for this website. Alot of useful information that all the other big forums do not have.

K
i appreciate it and thank you for your support, the punters will be pissed when i start putting up the gateways lol jokes! So in tradition lets end with some quick fire questions...

SEO or Facebook?

SEO

K
DigitalPoint or Wjunction?

Can I say CPAfix?... DigitalPoint :_

K
External or Internal sites?

External

K
Havning a boss or being your own boss?

Being your own .

K
PPV or PPC?

I would say use none. But You will spend less with PPV if you have a good looking ad.

K
US or CA traffic?

CA

K
CPAFix.com or CPAFix.com?

Hmm... Both are very good but I have to say CPAfix.com

K
hero, very much appreciate your time mate - thanks alot for the information and tips, congrats with the earnings and stick around!

Most welcome. Have a great

Good interview,so it means ,it is still and always possible to make big bucks with content lockers w/out facebook.

I'm trying to do this too but I can't seem to get past the 20 dollar mark without facebook. But I know it just requires more work, I'm just so lazy. I need to just sit down and work!! >_<

banners
Back