The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting on push ads question

owenlee

Hi guys!

Havent been in the game for sometime and would love to come back and try again.

I have decided to start Push ads using zeropark and maxbounty.

I have read up and kind of stuck.

For push ads, i would need to create the ads with a image, title and message.

From there on, do i need to have a landing page or i can direct link to the maxbounty offer? I am assuming to test both.

Also for the spy tool (adplexity or push.cpa.rip/spy) are they showing the landing page or the ads?

Thanks in advance

Don't see why you cannot direct link with push ads -- I am doing that right now but filtering out the bots and the trash for an ad network test ...
Only 40% of the 'supposed' humans make it through my filters to the direct ad link --so the quality is reasonably decent.
The only issue with ad network direct linking is cleaning up the garbage CPC :p

Maybe some one else has input on spy tools --I try to ban them from my servers ;)

I always use a pre lander with push campaigns. The creative should spark curiosity in the visitor and encourage them to click. The pre lander let's them know what you're offering and why they need it, and the sales page sells it.
I use anstrex spy tool and that gives me everything I need to know from other campaigns, creatives, pre lenders and the actual offer, traffic provider, and affiliate network

Don't see why you cannot direct link with push ads -- I am doing that right now but filtering out the bots and the trash for an ad network test ...
Only 40% of the 'supposed' humans make it through my filters to the direct ad link --so the quality is reasonably decent.
The only issue with ad network direct linking is cleaning up the garbage CPC :p

Maybe some one else has input on spy tools --I try to ban them from my servers ;)
Yeah..will be testing direct linking too..

Did you spy on whats working?

I always use a pre lander with push campaigns. The creative should spark curiosity in the visitor and encourage them to click. The pre lander let's them know what you're offering and why they need it, and the sales page sells it.
I use anstrex spy tool and that gives me everything I need to know from other campaigns, creatives, pre lenders and the actual offer, traffic provider, and affiliate network
Thanks...will be testing out too...

no --I don't try to mimic that much
Without the stats to go with the spyware *finding* I think that is useless anyway ...

Triple the real cost of your push ads to get them direct to the offer 2/3rds are undesirables and bots --last batch
net cost CPC is about $0.06 at the offer
propeller 1511 received 590 made it to the offer after my filters
Per view (I hope real people at the end)

I got a 2.5% CTR with a LP (nothing to brag about) pops (same offer same filters)
I got a 4.5% CTR with a interstellar push same offer
12,188 total in that campaign "2002" $150 spent with -0- conversions with clickbank --Fortunately, traffic pattern study was the objective --and current browser redirection 'protocols' for the lack of a better term.

MI
Back