The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Starting an Online Retail Store

loars

affiliate
Hi all,

Which is the best place to start an online store - eBay or own site? What would be the costs involved ?

I wish to start an apparel business online to sell dresses created by me. Also I would like to add some more products such as scarves and bands. Are there any good suppliers here or can anyone refer me some?
Also does anyone know of whatcouldisell.com? who seem to give startup research info?

Kindly advise.

Hi all,

Which is the best place to start an online store - eBay or own site? What would be the costs involved ?

I wish to start an apparel business online to sell dresses created by me. Also I would like to add some more products such as scarves and bands. Are there any good suppliers here or can anyone refer me some?
Also does anyone know of whatcouldisell.com? who seem to give startup research info?

Kindly advise.
Your going to want to start small, maybe at eBay - a shop I know you can buy for around £3.99 each month.

+ get your self a website + hosting which can set you back £15.00 per year incl domain.

+ Template creation, use stores, Magneto is a good one but very hard to use, but fully recommended.

Link your shop to your ebay account and see what you can do!

No sir, i don't no whatcouldisell.com. But i give you a little advice, if are you interested then you can visit our site.It's a really gorgeous and attractive dress-up for women.

MI
Back