The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting a GPT website

cjshu

I enjoy working with the gpt offers and decided to look into starting a gpt website. Boy, there are a lot of options out there.

Any of you that have experience in this area, could you recommend a script or service.
I am looking at shift code, buxhost and incentive scripts.

Buxhost seems the easiest for a newcomer, but they are lacking offerwalls and I don't like the upgrade pricing structure for members - I'm thinking your membership should be totally free. Shiftcode looks to be the best looking script, but they don't have a paid to read, adgrid or microjobs features - as far as I can tell.

Also I am not familiar with using incentive offers. Why couldn't someone just build their own gpt website to promote these offers? Do you really need to buy someone else's script?

Any help in getting started is appreciated.

I started the same way - I was a member of GPT sites doing offers and decided to open my own GPT site. That was almost 6 years ago. Here are some answers to your questions. First of all, you need to use the ShiftCode script to have the most efficient tracking, fraud protection, and easy back end administration. Any 'Bux' scripts wouldn't have the capabilities that ShiftCode has. I believe that they now can accommodate microjobs features. You'd have to check with them on that.

Of course, you can always build your own script if you know coding and then you don't have to buy somebody else's. The reason you need to use a script, in a nutshell, is for tracking and fraud protection. if you have just a regular website you won't have record of members, who did which offers, you can't prevent users from doing offers more than once, etc. I would suggest you check out the ShiftCode demo so you can see all that's involved and what functions you need to have. That'll show you why you need a script to run a GPT site.

You need to buy a domain, sign up for the script, get a design made, get everything set up on the back end, and you're ready to go. Launch the site and start out with some type of offers contest and a referral contest to get members. Promote your site wherever you're permitted and/or buy advertising. That's about it.

I ran a GPT site for 2 years. I used the FSRevolution script. Don't think you can still get the script. My preferred CPA network was Pointclicktrack and Adscend Media. They always paid on time. I put a lot of work into SEO and had my site ranked #1 for well searched keywords.

Hey there! Your best bet would be looking into investing your own GPT script, there's too many GPT's out there who use the Shiftcode script, and most of the have the same offers, nothing unique. I opened my GPT nearly a year ago using ShiftCode, and decided to invest into my own GPT-ish script. So far I've invested a good amount of money (Five digit numbers) into my script and should be done sometime by the end of July. I currently run EpicRewardz.com and so far, it's been very successful for me, recently hit the 10,000 users mark, and $25,000 paid in less than a year.

Best wishes!

I am a 7 time GPT Owner as well and if you are asking me about the best script , my answer would be Shiftcode but their support is very bad.
Tom is only person in that company who knows technical stuffs but he usually take much time on fixing issues (Probably because there are lots of other tickets for him to reply).As epicrewardz said before , the best bet would be making your own GPT Script because there are a tons of gpt sites already with shiftcode script and it will be really hard for you to make it very popular (Unless you have some unique ideas or SEO Tricks).If you dont have enough budget for a custom script , you can use shiftcode for now and once you get an idea , you can make a custom one later on.

I have been in this industry for about 5 years and have owned the following GPT Sites :

Meprizes
MJ GPT
GPT Star
Share GPT
Fast Income GPT
GPT Prize
Survey Tokens ( That's my current one which is using shiftcode as well ) .

I will be soon making some custom script if i can save a good budget for that.

Let me know if you have any other doubts and i will be glad to help you.

Regards,
Akashbc (.com)

Hello Everyone,

My partners and I recently created a new GPT website with a fully custom script. We did this for the exact reason that was mentioned above - the Shiftcode script is everywhere!

While you can somewhat customize the appearance of your site to look different from someone else's Shiftcode script, the fact of the matter is that everyone can tell they're all alike and unless you have some very creative marketing ideas, it's hard to differentiate yourself from everyone else. With that being said, the Shiftcode script is great and I know some people who are making very good money from their Shiftcode GPT sites.

In my opinion, if you don't have the budget or don't understand all of the "systems" you must integrate to make a strong GPT website, then go with the Shiftcode script. Otherwise, I do see greater potential from a custom script.

Lot's of great information here.

My advice would definitely be to eventually work out your own script and be completely original. A lot of guys use the same stuff and I think that can sometimes hurt more than help, but it still can be profitable !

Best of luck with your new GPT website !!

Hi....I simply am not able to code a script

so ...shiftcode or ?? do you have links to these other options?? what about cash crusader??

I am looking for get paid to signups, surveys but NOT interested in lotto, or selling ads (I simply find the ads tacky and small $$ and looks like a lot of busy work LOL)

feel free to private message me too thanks

any sites for sale (us/canada only?) thanks

Shiftcode is a decent way to start, there are a few scripts you can choose from. An advanced method would be to create your own custom platform, which would definitely allow your site to stand out from the massive amount of GPT sites out there.

Hi....I simply am not able to code a script

so ...shiftcode or ?? do you have links to these other options?? what about cash crusader??

I am looking for get paid to signups, surveys but NOT interested in lotto, or selling ads (I simply find the ads tacky and small $$ and looks like a lot of busy work LOL)

feel free to private message me too thanks

any sites for sale (us/canada only?) thanks

I'am also about to start a GPT websites, and I've also sliced trough a lot of scripts. I've also looked at shift code, buxhost and incentive scripts, but what about Popux.com and Cparoute.com? Is it something I can make use of? My GPT website is supposed to run CPA offers.

Any of you that have experience with this kind of business, could you recommend a script or service that has the necessary skills.

Hi Guys,
Do you have knowledge about a GPT System Script with a mobile navigation?
Can you send me by response, one list of where can I find this companies?

MI
Back