The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Started in affilaite marketing mid March, 2010...

floadsreviews

affiliate
Hey everyone,

Brandon here. Just wanted to introduce myself. Started {my site} mid march 2010 and was completely new to affiliate marketing. I've learned so much the past few months and hope to be a big contributer and learn alot from everyone on this affiliate marketing forum!

Also wanted to say... I've got pretty good at tweaking wordpress, reprogrammed quite a few functions in the backend... if you need some help let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, I might use your services one day... Well, so that means you are only doing wordpress niche sites... Feel free to share your knowledge, loads of people are looking for advice. Welcome.

Hey everyone,

Brandon here. Just wanted to introduce myself. Started {my site} mid march 2010 and was completely new to affiliate marketing. I've learned so much the past few months and hope to be a big contributer and learn alot from everyone on this affiliate marketing forum!

Also wanted to say... I've got pretty good at tweaking wordpress, reprogrammed quite a few functions in the backend... if you need some help let me know!

Welcome! I'm also new here and started in March 2010 as well :) Best of luck to you!

Hi Brandon!

I may take you up on the Wordpress someday soon. UUGGHH!! So far not sure if I like it to well;)

Really? I love Wordpress, tonnes of useful plug-ins, easy to use admin, and easy to edit. But maybe that's because I'm a web designer/front-end programmer by trade...

MI
Back