The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

StartApp as a Traffic Source

Bachroll

Hello
I'm curious about a traffic source called Startapp. I've seen on Adplexity that it's used a lot on mobile campaigns. In some of the offers that have been running for a long time, StartApp is sometimes the only one used. Of course, that makes you thing it has to be good network. However, there's not much information, reviews or opinions about this network on the Internet. Even in Affiliatefix there's not enough information to know if they are really worth the try. Has somebody worked with them as a advertiser? What's you're opinion? Thank you.

Hello
I'm curious about a traffic source called Startapp. I've seen on Adplexity that it's used a lot on mobile campaigns. In some of the offers that have been running for a long time, StartApp is sometimes the only one used. Of course, that makes you thing it has to be good network. However, there's not much information, reviews or opinions about this network on the Internet. Even in Affiliatefix there's not enough information to know if they are really worth the try. Has somebody worked with them as a advertiser? What's you're opinion? Thank you.
I'm a newbie and interested in this topic as well. Gonna to follow it.

Thank you for your answers. For what countries is StartApp advisable? On the other hand, it seems they are good only for mobile campaigns, not desktop or native.

I also heard very rare about this i think you should test a small amount of money to see how it performs

You can also use Adplexity, or another tool like ADMobiSpy, Whatrunswhere, to check another traffic source for mobile it's better to work with something that people could help you more easily!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
it's maybe not really popular one, but it's one i will recommend, you can try them, they are a good traffic on app-installs,

Startapp is good enough for mobile web as well. Saw them at ASW/ASE AWE and so on. This guys got strict policy as "campaign" there no IM on their business cards. In total I spend with them over $2k but always there were lack of communication and I decided to switch them off. This guys are good not only in case of CPI

Thak you for your comments. The lack of support is always something lets me down on any network I'm working with, Anyway, maybe I'll give them a try in the future.

MI
Back