The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Start Your Small Business Tomorrow!

Oregon Coast Guy

affiliate
Tomorrow is the first day of the Buy 1 Site Build It, Get 1 FREE promotion, gang, and I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve! I'm totally pumped about all the buzz that this has been generating and anticipating quite a turnout. This only runs April 2 - 11, so there isn't a lot of time until it's gone for another year.

This is a great opportunity to call a do-over on your life and create a terrific small business for yourselves and your families. I wanted to share a video with you all that was created by fellow-SBI'er, Elad, who lives in Israel and had his site, coolest-kid-birthday-parties.com, generating $2000 a month within the first six months. He's a super nice guy and has a terrific work ethic. Now, this is not the norm, but it can happen. All it takes is your passion, the right niche for you and a "never-quit" attitude. The only time you will fail is if you quit. I can't guarantee you that you will make tons of cash right away, because that wouldn't be honest. The only people making "$1000 a day RIGHT NOW," are the people running the Get-Rich-Quick schemes themselves. This is a chance to own your own small business and the success or failure is totally in your hands.

Here is Elad's video.

One of the coolest things about being a SBI'er is the community. It's like a big family in the SBI forums. Between these forums and SBI's, I couldn't ask for a friendlier and more helpful bunch of people. Thanks for that.

I hope to hear from a bunch of you this next week. Here's the linky again: http://www.romantic-oregon-coast.com/sb-promo.html

MI
Back