The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Start a Blog - Step by Step Tricks and HOT Tools

Linda Buquet

affiliate
Want to set up your 1st blog?
Want to discover cool tools even I (an old pro) didn't know about?

Watch the video below. Its about how to set up an affiliate blog,
but the tips and tools used will work for any type of blog.
Step by step DYNAMITE ADVICE!

"Discover new tips and tools for using blogs to generate affiliate marketing revenue in this dynamic, short, easy video. Even if you are somewhat of a pro I guarantee you'll get resources you didn't know about. You know I "LIVE" affiliate marketing and blogging and I learned a couple new tricks. If you are a newbie this video will show you step by step exactly what to do."

EVEN YOU PROS will learn a trick or two. I did!

Build an Affiliate Blog - Step-by-step with COOL Tools
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?p=13120#post13120

Happy blogging! :)

This is invaluable information

This is awesome information. I learned so much! Great stuff, thanks for sharing. I followed it exactly. I did not know some of the things he talked about and went back and fixed my blog. This is just great, thanks again.

Start a blog-step by step...

WHAT A GREAT VIDEO!!

ESSENTIAL info, I will implement the tools immediately!! I can actually see the point of a feed now much better.

EVERYONE should watch this!!

Once your blog is started. The next thing you would want to do is to create traffic by having FriendFeed, MyBloglog, Technorati, RSS Feed, Twitter Feed and other plugins to maximize the traffic generation process.

Starting a blog, especially if you plan for it to help you either begin or better a business, can be a vital step in connecting with your customer base. Before starting a blog though it is important to gain tips concerning blogging to ensure that your blog reaches out to improve your bottom line.

Thanks for sharing. I think a problem that many people have when they start a blog is to be consistent. In order to build a readership and a following you have to be able to be relied upon for high quality content.

banners
Back