The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Squidoo vs. HubPages

bigcat1967

I've seen that Squidoo is pretty powerful. I just made my second lens and w/ HubPages, I wrote one hub. Just wondering if there are anything like Squidoo and HubPages?

Also - is Squidoo better than HubPages?

Squidoo

I have always used Squidoo and it has done something for me. you need to tie in a blog it will help.

There are many sites similar to squidoo and hubpages. Some are Wetpaint, Wikispaces, Google Knol etc. As for which is better. Squidoo used to be arguably Google's favorite but, recently squidoo is not ranking as well as it once did. In my experience Hubpages is ranking better than squidoo now.

I like to use Hubpages because I create earnings from Adsense.

I have been keeping my eye out for more sites that do this. Does anyone know of any?

I use Squido as as it has so many options to create a lens. It's a wonderful instrument not only for promotion but to get a feedback from your users. I realized that my visitors don't want to write comments but they like to vote for my posts at my lens!

Squido gives more freedom for me such as the amount of links I can post. There are many other web2.0 sites that are similar to Squido or Hubpages. Blinkweb, Webs, Wetpaint, weebly,etc.

In my brief exposure to Squidoo and HubPages, I have found my Squidoo lenses get less traffic than HubPages.

The Squidoo reform after it's google slap seem to? include eliminating groups, which I understand were used a source of traffic.

MI
Back