The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Squidoo Meets Bum Marketing - Domination Time

S

Squidoo Queen

Squidoo Queen Brings You ....

Squidoo Meets Bum Marketing - Domination Time

Right now Squidoo is HOT, Bum Marketing is HOT, so imagine what you can do when you combine them both! It's simply domination time for the reader. Squidoo Queen has now devised a simple step by step course designed to have the reader building multiple lenses on Squidoo and have a massive 'edge' over the competition by combining it with Bum Marketing.

The best part and Unique Selling Point for affiliates is the fact that it comes with one on one coaching from Squidoo Queen herself to ensure that the reader can ensure success from day one.

With such low CPC using PPC marketing it really is a case of getting in at the beginning with the Squidoo boom. Affiliates are given lots and lots of material and guides to make sure that they have the best possible chance of making money with little effort.

Kelly - Squidoo Queen - has been marketing full time on the internet for several years and has the experience and understanding to help affiliates and readers alike capitalise on the Squidoo boom.

Affiliates will earn 65% commissions paid via clickbank, so no wondering if you 'might' get paid on time. The conversion rate (after 3 days of launch) is 1:24 which is huge for such an untapped niche.

At the time of writing this there are NO refunds and each buyer has sent in testimonials and signed up to the forum for one on one coaching. With each purchaser signing up for the one on one coaching it ensures that they are getting value for money which is keeping the refunds at 0 (at the time of writing).

Signing up as an affiliate is simple and easy, sign up with clickbank and use the affiliate tools to start promoting straight away. If you sign up for the affiliate course found on the affiliate page you will instantly be sent part one of the course to find hot keywords and phrases to assist you on promotion.

All affiliates are given as much help as possible and emails are always answered within 24 hours (normally much sooner). Feel free to contact SQ for any further information or help.

Here's to your success.

Kelly
Squidoo Queen

Squidoo Queen Affiliates

Hi Squidoo Queen

I have been wondering what this Squidoo is all about. Briefly would appreciate if you can give some details of this new marketing concept. BTW I have just signed in.

Cheers
skjes

Hi Squidoo Queen

I have been wondering what this Squidoo is all about. Briefly would appreciate if you can give some details of this new marketing concept. BTW I have just signed in.

Cheers
skjes

Hi Skjes

The sales page can be viewed at Squidoo Queen it tells you all you want to know. The short answer is that Google loves Squidoo and you can really dominate a niche by using it.

I hate asking people to spend more money, so this guide shows them how to do it without spending any money on advertising etc. They don't need a website, html knowledge or a list!

People can get started straight away and be making money within 2 days to 2 weeks. I also help people with a members forum where they can get one on one coaching.

I hope this helps and if there is anything further that I can help you with let me know.

Kelly

All sorted now and working fine!

Once again thanks for taking the time to let me know.

Kelly

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back