The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Squeeze page

jmk909er

affiliate
I understand that a squeeze page is to get email addresses. My question is what do you do with them? Is it just so you can send them offers later to try and get more traffic or is there another purpose?

Thanks.

That’s pretty much it in a nutshell. You build a list of targeted subscribers, then you build a relationship with them by providing them with something of value for free. Once you have built up a level of trust (a relationship) with your subscribers, then you can promote related products to them. The products you promote to your list can be your own products or you can choose to promote affiliate products.

Your goal of course is to make sales, but it is also to get traffic to your site. One way to obtain this is by setting up your auto responder to send out emails with an excerpt from blog posts that you have written. In order to read the entire post your subscriber has to click on the link to your blog post in their email. This not only brings you targeted traffic but also builds a stronger level of trust. If your subscribers like what they find on your blog, they will keep coming back.

Because you are providing so much free valuable information on your blog, your subscribers begin to trust you and believe that you know what you are talking about, therefore making them more likely to buy from you.

By providing links to your blog posts in the emails you send out to your list, it cuts out a lot of extra work on your part. You don’t have to come up with newsletter ideas for your email list, as well as article ideas for your blog. You use the same article idea for both.

I also like the idea of using blog posts instead of posting affiliate links directly in the emails because I don’t like to be bombarded with promotional offers every day and I am sure most others don’t either.

Good info. from lambert22,

Just to add to what lambert22 said about affiliate links in emails, some sites, such as Amazon do not allow direct linking from emails.

MI
Back