The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Spying with Adplexity

owenlee

Hi guys,

Its me again...lol...

I have been playing with Adplexity with two weeks and came to a road block and need some help.

For a newbie, before starting a campaign, i understand we will spy on the country first (tier 2/3 as cost is lower to test) to see what verticals or offers is already running.

I would like to ask a few questions as follows:

1)which type of settings is used to search for you guys?

2)how do you guys know what type of verticals the landing page belong to? especially those in an foreign language..

3)As a newbie, the aff network we join might have limited offers base on the outcome from the spying landers. how do we overcome this?

4)How long do you guys took to edit the ripped landing pages? I download and saw there are so many files in it...took me lots of time to edit one...

5)any more tips and trick to use adplexity more effective?

Thanks guys...

Just asking.. Want to get that mobile version as well. Did you crack it already? I mean did excitement lay off, can you focus better now?

Yup...Thanks alot

Just asking.. Want to get that mobile version as well. Did you crack it already? I mean did excitement lay off, can you focus better now?

Hey friend, i will be able to focus more if i know where is my problem...glad im slowly finding out.. :)

This tool i would say is good...but i have used it on the wrong attitude and mindset..if you are thinking to spent this money and get the landers and just whack traffic to it..chances you are going to fail if you do not have a big budget.

I will take things slower ==>
Focus on one vertical
Research the traffic
Research the offers (*As a newbie, I does not have the same offer from the ripped landers)
LEARN html and to build landers using the codes from the ripped landers (Good to use them as reference)
Start from simple landers and adding more scripts

Well..that my focus on now on spying and to build simple landers

Hope to get some advice too :)

Cheers and have a good day

banners
Back