The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Spice up your blog

NicheGooRoo

affiliate
I was reading this article " 3 ways to spice up any blog post" and I found It very useful so I wanted to share some tips with you!

1) Use language that will appeal to people's senses.
Through the use of imagery, you?re painting a more complete picture in the reader?s mind, which practically guarantees a higher level of engagement.

2) Employ High Impact Wording.
Simple words are the rule, but your thesaurus can help you sprinkle potent and distinctive exceptions throughout your writing. High impact words and phrases keep your reader engrossed via vibrant and vigorous language.

3) Be Entertaining.
Coming up with an entertaining angle, using interesting language and making knowing references will always be a hit with your readers.

Over time, you?ll find which techniques work for you. While you?ll always want to keep pushing your boundaries, a writer who is comfortable and confident in her own style naturally ends up an effective writer.

Here's the link to the rest of the article in detail if you'd like to read any further: Three Ways to Spice Up Any Blog Post | Copyblogger

Happy Blogging :)

Thanks NicheGooRoo for that great summary and link to Brian's post.

The last paragraph totally cracked me up!

"Well… I could curry on with this sage advice, but I’m short on thyme. And yes, these spice puns are so bad it’s beyond bay leaf, and I’m certainly parsley to blame. Good thing I’m not trying to be funny."

Thanks NicheGooRoo for that great summary and link to Brian's post.

The last paragraph totally cracked me up!

"Well? I could curry on with this sage advice, but I?m short on thyme. And yes, these spice puns are so bad it?s beyond bay leaf, and I?m certainly parsley to blame. Good thing I?m not trying to be funny."

I second that.

Spicing up I agree with =)

banners
Back