The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

"Sorry I'm New"

R

Robster

Hi guys,

I'm Rob (fairly obvious) from Cardiff (that's in wales) and I run a few UK websites and have some PHP experience. I've been doing my own sites for a few years now, but only started "properly" (not also having a full time desk job) about 6 months ago.

Hey! Welcome to UKWW! Always nice to see new members :) Can I have a gander at your sites? :D

Rob,
You need not tell us where Cardiff is, this is UK webmaster forums, we all know that Cardiff is in Yorkshire isn't it? :)

Welcome to UK webmaster world, nice to have another member from Wales, one of our very experienced members is OWG (Old Welsh Guy) you are bound to interact with him soon or late, please fell at home.

Hey Robster, welcome to UKWW, don't worry about being new. I've been here for a little while but still ask dumbassed questions almost daily. The best part is that we have a great crew here that are extremely knowledgeable so ask away.

Hello

Robster, welcome to UKWW, nice to see new members. Hope too see you posting often ;)

Ovi

It's great to see a new member join once in a while and actually contribute something to the site other than needless spam and links to ripoffs or other bs.

Great to have you here Robster!

Duke said:
It's great to see a new member join once in a while and actually contribute something to the site other than needless spam and links to ripoffs or other bs.

Great to have you here Robster!

All I need now is enough posts so I can have an avatar! :)

Umm,
I think anyone can have avatar, if not its not deliberate its must be some of the lingering error we never managed to iron out from when the forum was converted from phpBB, I will look into it so that anyone who want avatar can have it.

I had the same issue as well if you remember temi and you guys took care of it for me.

Robster said:
Slightly delayed reaction there :p

thanks anyway, its the thought that counts

I was waiting for the right moment, Robster! lol

You're welcome!

:banana:

banners
Back