The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Someone Mirror My websites, Please Help.

Smohit

affiliate
gt5ls7
Hello Guys, I have 2 questions please help me in this issue if anyone know

1. I have never make a backlink for my website but in webmaster report it shows the links to my site here see the screenshot prntscr.com/gt5ls7 and even adult websites links are created which must have a bad effect for the website. Hows this possible Like I haven't create a baclink.

2. Someone has mirror my websites and his domains are up in serps when I Google for my domain. So how to fix the issue of website mirror or website dara scraper.

Please help me guys specially for Site Mirro issue.

Thanks

Google used to have a scraper report that you can use to report scarper websites and get them removed from the SERPs for stealing your content, BUT, they closed the form sometime around 2014-2015.

Use a DMCA to remove it instead. I can't link yet, but search "Google DMCA" and it'll be the first/second results. It may take a short while, but be patient. Google takes DMCA seriously.

Scraper content has never outrank my site, but I've read about others having this problem too!

Good luck!

Block HTTP_REFERERS using .Htaccess and allow only our website, Like that assets files like {JS, JPG, PNG} will work only for your website...

So the frontend will be useless for him even if he has the HTML Output...

Because my profile is still new I can't share links, just go to google and search about how to prevent image hotlinking using .htaccess...

banners
Back