The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Some cool APIs for SEO and stats?

Netman

affiliate
Hi,

Could you recommend me a few APIs for analysis of given domains/URLs?

Searched in programmableweb APIs section and found many big ones, but I need small ones just to:
  • Social Accounts and Shares count.
  • Ranking in Alexa
  • Indexes in search engines.
  • Stuff like these small, useful and fast to report to clients.
  • preferably free, requests limitation doesn't matter.
As long as possible I don't want to use Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs, etc APIs. the first reason is the cost they charge monthly.

Thanks

Currently I am scraping Alexa Top 1m domains and categorising them with many options such as which technolog is used (wordpress, joomla, forums etc) how many page does each domain contain, page content category, word count, alexa rank, semrush rank, has guestbook, has guestbook auto allow submission, first pusblished date, last indexed date by google etc.

I am scraping this kind of information as I want to use it as content and backlink archive in future.

Why don't you offer the database for free, on a form, and capture the domain queries that are input -- free tool >:0)

SEO Honeypot ;)
Hey,
After finishing the crawl task, I will make a platform, which you can retrieve domains and pages whatever you need and filter them by many criteria, but for now, it still takes time to finish :)

Why don't you offer the database for free, on a form, and capture the domain queries that are input -- free tool >:0)

SEO Honeypot ;)

Sounds like my idea of 3 years ago for an affiliate recruitment tool that short-sighted management rejected.

I liked the idea then and I still like it. You seem to have my vision of the unknowing workers ;) Go$it

Since I split the domains on what technology used, I can list and register many authoritative forums just for getting profile backlink. Not only profile backlink but also I can retrieve many blog domains related to my niche to gather and change the content by using paraphrase tools.

I have been using SEO Power Suite for a long time, I should say that, scraping in this tool is so slow. The many factors in SEO Spy Glass is useless. SEO Spy Glass is using a self backlink service called webmeup. I see that webmeup showing the many dump page as backlink although there is nothing any link into. Mostly I use Rank Tracker but soon I will drop using in soon since I develop many useful tools for myself

Sounds like my idea of 3 years ago for an affiliate recruitment tool that short-sighted management rejected.

I liked the idea then and I still like it. You seem to have my vision of the unknowing workers ;) Go$it

I used it mainly to compile seed lists for my own scraper bots. I stuck with Google for the source -- webmeup is a joke. It is also good to use for geos. But alas, the promo license went off, and at full price: spyglass was not worth the cost of renewal I decided.

banners
Back