The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Solution for Word Template

WilsonFlagg

affiliate
There is a problem when I open a new file in Word, the font is probably set to Times Roman size 12. I don’t want it to be like this; I want something glamorous with different font type and different font size. I am unable to find out the appropriate solution please help me.
Thanks in advance

Hi WilsonFlagg and welcome to the forum

Darkstar is correct, if you want to change the fonts of your text, there a couple of ways of doing this.

1) Open word, click format found towards the top and then click font. Here you can change the size, font and colour.

2) Or right click in a plain area in your document and click font

If we have misunderstood your question and you would like to change the default font size when opening a new word document. This can be done by:

1) Right click in a plain area in word
2) Click font
3) Set the font you would like to be your default
4) Click the default button and confirm your changes

This will change the word normal.dot template and when you open a new word document your chosen default settings will appear

Apologies if I have misunderstood your post and your are trying to do something totally different

Thanks

Hi,
Generally in every PC this setting is default setting. I also wanted to change the default setting of my MS-WORD and have some templates for presentation. I got professional Word templates help from a site. I think site is www templatesforbusiness.us Thanks to the designer, it enhanced my business presentation.

banners
Back