The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Solid Campaign for the Holidays - Pay Per Call

ringpartner

affiliate
Hey Everyone,

This won't be a very long post, but definitely one that will be informative.

As I mentioned in my holiday post, a lot of opportunity's in pay per call die down around the holidays. I was curious to see if any offers would all of a sudden spike up and I clearly found one....Rehab! Today was the biggest day for my clients in the rehab space. At first I thought it was just random or possibly something fishy going on. However when I listened to the calls every single one sounded legitimate and mentioned the last straw was last night. The more I thought why this would be, the more I understood why.

If you are living with an addict or are an addict you most likely will hide the problem as long as you possibly can. What time of year becomes extremely hard to hide all of this? Holidays! Everyone comes over for that holiday dinner and all of a sudden people start noticing that you or your loved one has a problem. They hide drinks/substances around the house so they can use in private, they disappear out of nowhere, or your monitoring your loved one so nobody notices that there is a problem. Just like addicts themselves, people who live with them mask all problems to make everything seem ok.

So having said all that my conclusion to why Rehab pops over the holidays is simple. Everything becomes public. In today's society how you appear in the public eye is so important and some people will do almost anything to remain "normal". Once everything is out in the open those same people who put so much effort into hiding their struggle, or a family members problem, will put that same effort into coming up with a solution. This usually means it's time to call a Rehabilitation Centre.

K that post was long but I really wanted to share as Rehab seems to be a tough one for marketers to get into and I hope this will help.

- Taylor

Great!!!. Just looking for this one. A new idea open lots of doors. So it's my time to set me up an action. Christmas is calling me.

banners
Back