The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Social Networking for Internet Marketing?

temi

affiliate
Social Networking is quite a new medium but not that new any more. I have come across many people calling themself "Social Networking" consultants. Its quite a powerful marketing platform if you can deploy it corrrectly. Have you or anyone you know used SN for marketing successfully?

Social networking for internet marketing

Hi Temi,
Just spotted this - I recently attended a seminar about social networking and certainly they were suggesting it was something we should all be doing. Although I am not sure whether it suits the type of business we are aiming for at BizFace, I am willing to be persuaded. So far I have joined a few business 'social' networking sites to see if that generated any traffic (I should probably start another thread about that). We have just installed some SEO software so I will let you know if I think it has helped.

My hypothesis is that the kind of contents in BizFace will benefit from social networking tremendously. I would argue that giving the fact that you do not have much time to spend on social networking, just join one and be very active in that one rather than joining several and not being able to use any to their full potential.

social networking

Thanks Temi, that's a good point. It will also stop me from feeling guilty about not being active on the forums!

MI
Back