The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Social Networking ads take time to work

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
A new study shows that ads on social networks can bring some very good results. However the best results are found long after the users see the ads for the first time.

Researchers noticed that users become a "friend" with some advertisers, add information about the advertiser to their page and tell their friends about the advertiser.

The study found that over 70 percent of Americans between the ages of 15 and 34 are active users of social networks.

This article contains more information New Media: Study: Social Networking Ads Take Time To Work

Great info Larwee. You always find the best stuff! We need more Social Networking information in this new forum, so thanks for contributing!

Thanks for that info.I was wondering how the advertising side of it worked. Have you had any information on freeIQ or is it too early to form any ideas about its popularity and success?

That is a very interesting statistic. I wouldn't have guessed it would be such a high percentage of Americans aged between 15-34 that actively use social networks.

I did hear that Facebook recently surpassed MySpace in terms of monthly traffic use. This is interesting as it really shows the momentum that Facebook has behind it.

banners
Back