The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Social Media Platform for Marketing

1) Most important your social media content related to your audience 2) Post different type of content on social media 3) Use good quality image for your post 4) Post right time on different platform 5) post frequently that engage your audience 6) make the plan for your social media marketing 7) Listen to your audience and solve their problem

It is defunetly going to be facebook. The forst reason is that facebook is becoming more of youtube. Ever since gfacebook introduced its movies section there have been alot of videos in it and with millions of views. A video posted is viewd in such a short while. It also advertises which makes it even more prepared to take over.

I think that is is going to be instagram. It os evident because these days people are more focused on camera quality of their phones. Instagram is a photo zone filled with so many filters and likes. I se more people joining instagram in the future. The competition is very intense. Determining the leader may be hard because both facebook and instagram have been trying their best to outdo each other.

We all have to agree that facebook is leading right now. Facebook os ver acuve than all other social media platfroms. Facebook even got better by introducing new features including th new facebook gaming app dedicated to the players. Facebook videos gets millions of views in just hours. Facebook may have dropped but it is getting back on its feet.

In my view it is obviously going to be facebook. Facebook has way more users than other social media platforms accordong to my statistics. Then again. Facebook just bought whatsapp. It means that facebokk now runs over 3 social media platforms because instagram happens to belong to facebook also if I am not wrong.

It may have been facebook but it is ever getting increasingly annoying. It is like it is forcing itself on everything. Right now if i want to create an account on any other social media platform that is still growing I have to log in with facebook. I mean it is a good thing because you do not need to remeber your password for evey new site you join.

The best social media platforms for marketing are following
a) Facebook
b) Instagram
c) LinkedIn
d) Pinterest
e) Twitter

Last edited by a moderator:
Which social media platform do you project to rule the industry in the coming years?
Well, these are difficult times. The trends keep changing year by year. Even if the organic reach is not good on FB but its still the most important social platform for marketing .
1 ) Facebook
2) Instagram
3) Twitter
4) Tik tok

banners
Back