The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

So the FTC is closed!

So the FTC is closed! → rofl, rofl, rofl

Seriously, I can only shake my head about politicians in the United States.
How often do they want to play this little game yet !?
This is really ridiculous.

yea all the national park sites are down too. This is just the beginning of everything going to happen over the next few months. Don't have a good feeling about it

Meanwhile at Adobe...

[video=youtube;iRuHQagPyi4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRuHQagPyi4[/video]

I really think the government is the biggest troll the internet has ever seen.

Last edited:
The US media does a good job of downplaying the effects of the shutdown. I suppose there is some merit to the fact that much of the population is relatively unaffected by it, but I definitely feel bad about the 800,000 employees who are out of work at the moment.

Much larger and more evident problems are going to occur if this same stalemate occurs with the debt ceiling. :confused:

I think it's worth noting that one of the first things agreed upon was to give a majority of the 800k back pay for the time missed. I do think they deserve it but if your going to pay them anyways, they should work for it.

I think it's worth noting that one of the first things agreed upon was to give a majority of the 800k back pay for the time missed. I do think they deserve it but if your going to pay them anyways, they should work for it.

It's completely backwards. They get paid time off basically, and it's coming out of my pocket (tax payers).

But then again, was the government really ever "forward"? Every time a collective deems it necessary to delegate a special group of individuals who have the legal right to murder, kidnap, steal, start wars, print money, etc.., the results are ultimately dismal. This supposed gov. shutdown is just another example of that process playing out.

banners
Back