The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

so many users...

crowebird

affiliate
I was looking at the memberlist, there are so many users to the forum who havent even posted yet... maybe you should send one of them global newsletters out to people of the forum reminding them about the forum. Just a suggestion, having a lot of users, but most of them inactive dosent do to much.

I agree.

Is there a service, which could deliver your e-mails to the members's inbox? This might help. :bait:

Best Wishes.

Paul

:)

I have a more radical ideea.. delete all the users with no post in the past 6 months.. they don't need they usernames if they don't use it :D

I joined almost exactly a year ago but after a post or 2 did not bother again until just recently. I visited and viewed periodicaly but nothing was happening until just recently. Now I post because I find some topics interesting.

Maybe those members who have not yet taken an active part in the forum will also emerge as active participants one day.

Meanwhile leaving them as functional members will cost nothing nor disadvantage anything.

I'm reasonably active but don't have much to add because my brain is smaller than everyone else's. :oops:

thats why i suggest sending a newsletter to all the members, so they can be reinformed about this forum, and see that it is more interesting, and have more to talk about. A way to get more active users to the forum is always a good one.

MI
Back