The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

So how many of you are banking off the insecurity of France

storytellingmedia

affiliate
Been thinking about how to make some cash at the moment, and have been thinking about the Terrorist attacks on Charlie.

So my question is Who banking on the Insecurities of France? Any one know of some self defence or some -how to keep safe - books or offers?

Must be some damn scared people at the moment. Dog buying has doubled in the last months and people signing up to train there dogs to kill or defend. Mad... But you know the saying When there is blood on the Floor its time to invest. looking for Some shop security company to invest in but can't find any thing that jumps out

I know its kinda unethical but some ones misfortune can be some one elses fortune.

Peace

It's a late reply but I just talked to a guy who use Je suis Charlie angle on 2 of his campaigns. Of course, it's kinda grey to use their name in your ads, but he didn't care. It was a home muscle building type of ebook + some training videos This aussie guy got about 1.8x more conversions with that angle in Europe. Not too much, but almost twice is a considerable amount.

It's a late reply but I just talked to a guy who use Je suis Charlie angle on 2 of his campaigns. Of course, it's kinda grey to use their name in your ads, but he didn't care. It was a home muscle building type of ebook + some training videos This aussie guy got about 1.8x more conversions with that angle in Europe. Not too much, but almost twice is a considerable amount.

I'll take x2 any day wouldn't you? I've always wondered why there are so many info books on survival or end of the world sinarios for the states and not much for Europe, the insecuritys are growing daily, a lot of France are taking on dogs and training them to protect them selves. People are not sure what to expect and are thinking of ways to protect them selves... Hmm maby i should start some info books playing with a war type angle or some thing. there has got to be a lot to be made at the moment.

MI
Back