The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

So, How do you find a niche...

jbirdmanjr

affiliate
Thanks for the responses to my thread. So I get it, that I shouldnt try something like Internet Marketing niches. But it seems like all the stuff that sells well at click bank is all related to affiliate/internet marketing. Would anyone mind telling me some of the things they are trying? I really appreciate ya'll, if there is anything I can do to help anyone just ask.

Hi Joshua,

Did you read all my niche finding suggestions in the threads I listed here?
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5.../14052-what-some-good-products.html#post42606
That's what you need to do to find a niche.

People here won't tell you their niche IF it's a good one and IF they know what they are doing. 20 sharks could be reading the thread and jump in and compete with them.

Thing is you are looking at the most popular products, but aren't equipped compete in those markets, if you are a brand new green newbie to. Maybe I'm wrong and if you have some experience with affiliate marketing and already know what you are doing, I apologize.

You need to try to find a smaller, more unique niche that everybody on their brother hasn't already worked to death. As one of the threads I was trying to point you to suggests, you can do an inventory of what you know about, what you are passionate about or what you are really interested in learning about and start your research there. Then AFTER you find your niche find the product.

You are going backwards and trying to find a product. Which is one way to do it, but not an easy way if you are a newbie. After you learn the ropes you could try it that way maybe.

Actually, there are tons of non-Internet related products that sell well at Clickbank.

Personally I find Clickbank's search feature totally useless, so if you want to type in some keywords related to different niches you're interested in and see if there corresponding products at Clickbank being sold, I recommend this site:

Clickbank Analytics

It lists the products at Clickbank but makes it easier to find stuff related to every niche you can think of.

What you might discover is that there are tons of affiliates promoting make money online/Internet marketing products, but not so many promoting other stuff.

I make good money focusing on niches like self-improvement and health. Lots of cool ebook products with decent commissions to be found in those niches, and not so many competitors generally speaking.

Dan

banners
Back