The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SMS Marketing for your business

sammrat

affiliate
Bulk sms has become a MUST Advertising & Marketing tool in World to promote business. Avail bulk sms services to achieve maximum profits. To send bulk sms, you need to have bulk sms software or bulk sms providers online tool, where you can configure your bulk sms message.

and never forget to conduct reliable sms promotion to help your business grow

Regards
Raghhav
Sammrat .com (SMS Provider)

Just a personal thing but I hate getting junk SMS almost as much as nuisance sales calls.

Surrey PC Support does not contribute to spam in any way. Honour is our core value and this prevents us from carrying out any form of nuisance marketing. We do not make outgoing sales calls, email campaigns, do not carry out leaflet drops and we won't be sending out sales SMS either.

Instead we rely on internet marketing which means that customers find us and not vica-versa.

I'm with you surrey! I too hate receiving promotional sms, promotional emails and promotional traditional mail, BUT these are some marketing tools that still work every day, so why not taking the advantage? :)

Hello,

Personally I think SMS marketing is just too expensive. Like many others I would never buy anything because I received a text. I think email marketing is the way to go.

Jack

I agree with you, it's smarter to use SMS software as a marketing tool especially for those small business owners. They can use it to promote their business and use it as a customer service solution to communicate to their customer's complaints and inquiry. It can help them to make a fast and reliable service.

banners
Back