The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Smoking drivers risk prosecution

temi

affiliate
Motorists who smoke at the wheel could be prosecuted under a new rule in the latest edition of the Highway Code.

Smoking drivers would be charged if it is thought they were driving without due care and attention. Road Safety Minister Jim Fitzpatrick said drivers should not be distracted by other activities behind the wheel.

full story

Soon you won't be able to carry passengers in your car in case talking to them distracts you from driving.. :rolleyes:

Motorists who smoke at the wheel could be prosecuted under a new rule in the latest edition of the Highway Code.

Smoking drivers would be charged if it is thought they were driving without due care and attention. Road Safety Minister Jim Fitzpatrick said drivers should not be distracted by other activities behind the wheel.

Awe come on, what kind of rule is that.

I mean what kind of rule is that.

Well, I think smoking could distract you from concentrate on your driving.. imagine what will happen if you accidentally drop your cigarette on your lap, could cause accident.

Mmmmm....sadly I am a smoker.
It seems to me we are being heavily targeted

My problem is there is a bigger drain on Healthcare resources and all that gumph.....Obesity!
So why keep picking on smokers?
Soon we will be shot on sight!

Guys,

You are in UK and all over the Europe...

Have you ever seen 4-way stop sign? I don't believe I saw it anywhere else except US...

In my opinion it's a dummest American invention that begging for an accident to happen...

Road Safety Minister Jim Fitzpatrick said drivers should not be distracted by other activities behind the wheel.
full story

don't listen to music
don't listen to the kids
don't eat
don't drink
don't listen to your wife
don't take passengers
don't change your cd
don't argue with your GPS :)
well...don't drive...don't do anything...stay at home, shut the doors and pray

well, interesting, the minister's colleague, the home minister was in court on Friday because the Police arrested him for using his mobile phone while driving :(

The minister was fined and given 3 points on his license

banners
Back