The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid
Skro Tracker

Official Skro.eu | Affiliate campaign tracker with Free plan - 250k free events per month

Skro

Service Manager
Service Manager
AffKit Ninja
Skro Tracker
Hi to all the AffiliateFix members!

Welcome to Skro official thread.

My name is Siim, I am going to be here with you to answer questions, provide with the prompt assistance, clarify tracker-related issues and keep you updated on the latest Skro news

Skro Affiliate Campaign Tracker - Start with Free Plan €0/month

mE1kwhX.png

Skro is a could-hosted and easy-to-use affiliate campaign tracking and analytics platform. The tracker is designed for affiliate marketers and media buyers to track the progress and profitability of their online campaigns. In other words, the Skro platform enables our customers to make their online campaigns more efficient and profitable by analysing the ad-related data and then, optimising the campaign by...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Updates for Traffic Source section.
1. We added 60 pre-filled templates for Traffic Sources. Let us know if your favourite traffic source is missing. :)
2. You can now define Postback URL to send conversions info back to your traffic source.
3. Specify the percentage of conversions which should be passed to the side of your traffic source. By default the value is 100%. All the approved conversions received from your affiliate network or direct advertiser are passed to the traffic source.

List of traffic sources:
j1exvnD.png

Traffic source form:
y4uXsFz.png

New update for reporting section! :cool:
  1. Created 3-dimensional reporting table.
  2. Added 4 extra data metrics:
    • Day
    • Month
    • Day Of Week
    • Hour Of Day
  3. Possibility to adjust column width.

GhH3q2K.png

New update for Facebook traffic! :)
  1. We just finished the Facebook Conversion API integration.

How to integrate Facebook CAPI?
  1. Create a new Traffic Source by choosing Facebook from pre-filled templates.
  2. Enable Facebook Conversion API integration
    1. Enter your Facebook Pixel ID.
    2. Enter your Facebook Access Token.
  3. Go to offers page and create a new offer.
  4. Enable Facebook Pixel
    1. Enter Facebook Event Name
    2. Enter Facebook Event Source URL
    3. Enter Facebook Action Source
New form for Traffic Source.
6OQTy4J.png

New form for Offers.
d1kJFn7.png

New update!
  1. New view for custom domains.
  2. Possible to set a default domain.
New view for custom domains.
9H7ZIod.png

New update! :cool:
  • CPS (percent type of payment, revenue sharing, RevShare) - allows you to define percent of revenue that you will pay to your traffic source. You will see that amount on reports cost column.
  • If you need to hide actual revenue from traffic source then use {cps} placeholder in traffic source postback URL to send adjusted revenue to traffic source.
Create a new campaign Step 1
zaYKfe4.png

Create a new Traffic Source
XcWJjUT.png

New update for Shopify friends! :)

You can now simply track your Shopify customers with Skro.

1. Create a new campaign in your Skro account.
  2. Integrate Skro with Shopify.
  3. Start tracking.

How to create a campaign to track my Shopify traffic? Click here
How to integrate Skro with Shopify store? Click Here

1. Added pop-up message when trying to delete/archive your campaigns, offers, landings etc.
  2. Updated table style. (less red)
  3. Added daily cap option for offers to avoid the traffic loss after your main offer cap is full.
Mg1dQfV.png

New update! ;)
  1. You can now manage your bot traffic.
    1. No restrictions - Treated as normal traffic. All the data on bot clicks and visits will be recorded in the statistics.
    2. Block (403 Forbidden) - Connection will be closed and bot will be redirected to the empty page with error 403 Access Forbidden. The bot traffic will not be displayed in the stats.
    3. Redirect to URL - Bot traffic will be redirected to the URL. The bot traffic will not be displayed in the stats.
CdbqSmw.png

Rules for bot traffic coming soon!

New update!

1. We added new reporting table for viewing clicks and conversions.

• Possible to view your clicks & conversions.
    • Order by column name and Sort by ASC and DESC.
    • Reorder your columns by drag & drop. Automatically saves to your browser's local storage.
    • Search by click ID.
    • Resize column width.
    • Infinity scroll.
Clicks report
jDcNjHG.png

2. Add conversion manually

• Select row from clicks report and click to blue dollar icon on toolbar to add conversion.
  • Only approved statuses are allowed at the moment.

Add conversion form
ozXa7VZ.png

Last edited:

All reporting tables are updated.

• Order by columns.
  • Sort by ASC or DESC or None.
  • Reorder columns by drag & drop. (Automatically saves to the browser local storage per table).
  • Resize columns. (Automatically saves to the browser local storage per table).
  • Naming column is fixed for scrolling and for better overview.
  • An indicator is added for each row to see if it's profitable or not.
  • The old school paging has been removed. Added infinity scroll for all tables.
  • Group your campaign by 30 different data-metrics. 3-level deep grouping. Select a row or double-click on it to see a details view. (New solution - go and check it out)
  • Search by name.
  • Hide/show table columns. (Automatically saves to the browser local storage per table).
Campaign view.
i9zKNU7.png

Last edited:

Track COD Offers

We have done some improvements in our tracker. You can now track COD (Cash-on-delivery) offers and their statuses.
  1. Create a new affiliate network from our pre-filled templates.
  2. Enable Use postback statuses and define statuses.
  3. Copy the postback URL to your affiliate network and you are ready to track.

affiliate-network.png

Track Upsell Offers

You can now track upsell offers. Simply allow double conversions option when creating an affiliate network and copy the postback URL to your main offer and upsell offer pixel section in your affiliate network. Ask it from you affiliate manager.

Reporting

In reporting view you can find 5 new columns:
  • Conversions (All) - Shows all conversions in total.
  • Conversions (Pending) - A pending conversion is classified as new. Not paid successful event on your offer. Payout will not be added.
  • Conversions (Approved) - Conversion with this status will be marked as confirmed and payout will be added to the report.
  • Conversions (Declined) - A declined conversion is classified as not approved. Not paid unsuccessful event on your offer. Payout will not be added.
  • Conversions (Refund) - A conversion with this status will be marked as refund and conversion payout will be subtracted from the revenue.
reporting.png

Clicks Report

In clicks report you can view all your conversions, clicks and their statuses.

clicks.png

Seen & used your tracker, my own clicks to the offer aren't even recorded so how do I know your tracker really works
Hi,

What do you mean your clicks aren't recorded? Did you set your reporting timezone correctly?

I
Hi,

What do you mean your clicks aren't recorded? Did you set your reporting timezone correctly?
It's in utc but even though the clicks should show up after a few hours... They never do... Let me set it up to my time zone gmt +2 ...& I'll give you a feedback

I

It's in utc but even though the clicks should show up after a few hours... They never do... Let me set it up to my time zone gmt +2 ...& I'll give you a feedback
If you still have a problem, then please contact to our support, because that what are your said is not accurate. Also, please share some screenshots as well.

Franky, I would give this little credence.
I would assume you validated you programming prior to it's release.
Sounds to me like there is some user error (until proven otherwise)

We are happy to announce that Rule-based paths are ready. You can now create a complex paths to your customers.
Possible conditions are:

• Country
  • Day Of Week
  • Time Of Day
  • Time Zone
  • Device Type
  • Device Vendor
  • OS
  • Browser
  • Browser Language
  • User Agent
  • ISP