The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Skin Care/Weight Loss Offer that accepts MY traffic

Hi, I have a blog that's getting traffic in the weight loss and skin care niche but it's specific to MY audience. Anyone have any offers in this vertical and geo? Thanks
You are are putting in on a regular website. That should be fine. Contact me with info below!

Hi, I have a blog that's getting traffic in the weight loss and skin care niche but it's specific to MY audience. Anyone have any offers in this vertical and geo? Thanks
@krass hi! I have! brand new three products! Hit me up skype: asudjan. Look forward to hear from u!

Hi @krass - We own several skin care & diet offers, we'll be more than happy to get your traffic,
we pay attractive payouts as well, PM us on skype if you are interested - profitpartnersaffiliates

Hi Krass, we have our own weight loss and skin care offers with high payout for MY, let's talk about more details on Skype. My skype ID is alanahao. Thanks !

MI
Back