The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Looking For Skilled Online Business Person Seeking Newbie Friendly Networks

pascal

affiliate
Hi everyone. With the advice from @T J Tutor (thx for the idea and the topic name :D ) i try my luck here and search a good Network which is interested in working with me to make some serious money $$$ :)

I have about 4-5 years experience with creating webpages and landingpages and created the last year 4 good working webpages in germany/switzerland for health/beauty products. I've worked with SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Social Ads and created sales for this webpages for around 250'000$¨. My Pages are well ranked in Google and CR is also good.

here's a screenshot of one webpage running in switzerland (CHF currency) and the same page running in germany (EUR Currency).

I have to say that i've not worked very hard for this results because it was not my main business. Now i want to become a 100% Affiliate and do it much better and create much more $$$ online with good converting and serious looking Landingpages.

I have no experience with any Affiliate Network yet, in the past ive worked directly with the companies but want to change that now and work with some good Networks with serious Offers. So give me the chance to proof me you will be not disappointed i promise :)

Im interested in CPA and will work with paid Traffic as well with SEO and other stuff (depends on the offer).

Please contact me if you're interested and i can show you the URL of the webpages and give you more informations if needed. Hope to hear from you soon.

Attachments

• sales1.jpg
    sales1.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 17
  • sales2.jpg
    sales2.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 15
Talk to Clickdealer - always come up on lists of 'newbie friendly' networks.
I saw your other post, so I am sure you will do well with them

Reach out to Olly, she is fantastic and one of the nicest AM's around, Clickdealer have a stack of campaigns that should work for you.
Skype is: olly_cld
Email is olly@clickdealer.com

Just a note- I currently do not run any campaigns with Clickdealer as I am working elsewhere at the moment. My recommendation is based purely on how helpful they are to deal with and what I hear about them from other publishers.

Tell her Tony sent you ;)

No worries, she will look after you.

One more thing - Affiliate networks are businesses. Its their job to get the most conversions for the least amount of budget for their clients.
I see it mentioned a lot on forums, but its vital to build relationships with your affiliate manager.
Its their job to find separate the serious affiliates from the time wasters. A good AM will tell you whats converting best for your traffic type, get you the right payout for your traffic and generally make your life A LOT easier.

If you owned a shop, and someone new walked in and you had no idea who they were - would you offer them your best prices? You might with the first couple of people, but then they never come back. AM's are approached by hundreds of new affiliates every day and most never do anything. So stick to a handful of networks that you like and work with them.

Hi
Hi everyone. With the advice from @T J Tutor (thx for the idea and the topic name :D ) i try my luck here and search a good Network which is interested in working with me to make some serious money $$$ :)

I have about 4-5 years experience with creating webpages and landingpages and created the last year 4 good working webpages in germany/switzerland for health/beauty products. I've worked with SEO, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads and Social Ads and created sales for this webpages for around 250'000$¨. My Pages are well ranked in Google and CR is also good.

here's a screenshot of one webpage running in switzerland (CHF currency) and the same page running in germany (EUR Currency).

I have to say that i've not worked very hard for this results because it was not my main business. Now i want to become a 100% Affiliate and do it much better and create much more $$$ online with good converting and serious looking Landingpages.

I have no experience with any Affiliate Network yet, in the past ive worked directly with the companies but want to change that now and work with some good Networks with serious Offers. So give me the chance to proof me you will be not disappointed i promise :)

Im interested in CPA and will work with paid Traffic as well with SEO and other stuff (depends on the offer).

Please contact me if you're interested and i can show you the URL of the webpages and give you more informations if needed. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hey pascal,

absolutely great idea with topic name. Do you still looking for offers? UpForIt Networks Direct provider of Dating Offers. We`re newbies friendly. :) Check out our Dating Offers

Please let me know if you do register and I can connect you with one of our account managers directly for a smooth start.

Contact me by Skype or email (see my sig) .

MI
Back