The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Simple steps to build website for a beginner.

Reginald

affiliate
Hi,
Can any one tell me some simple steps to build my website from development to publishing on the web without programming?

hello,

you should consider installing a wordpress blog. It makes it really easy to start and maintain a nice looking website without any skills. Almost like working with Word.

Hey, yes i agree, a wordpress blog is fairly easy to install in fact if you choose your hosting account carefully, many hosts offer an automatic install. Once installed its fairly easy even for a beginner to install a new look template and away you go.

Failing that, try seaching for some free css templates and download one you like. Spend some time tinkering with it and viewing the changes as you tinker, you will probably find you start to pickup some basic html and css like that, its how i started.

Good luck

There are many ways, but if your looking for a blog then i suggest using a free one like googles blogger website. You can test out your website out instantly and it doesnt require any knowlegde of html or programming.

banners
Back