The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Signature Problem...

A

aidanjb

Hey,
Im just trying to get myself set up but cant seem to find how to add my signature...
If these is some kind of time limit or minimum post count can someone please do me a favor and PM me the details?
Cheers!
Aidan

There is an unstated requirement to get that lifted.

In general you will need to be a contributing member and be around for a while. There are no formal requirements, however.

We have (reluctantly) had to add some anti-spam features here over the past few months. Among them are restrictions on posting live links and signature links.

If we announce the precise requirements for obtaining a signature, experience has shown that this only encourages spammers to try to race through the requirements to start spamming as quickly as possible.

However, I will say that there is both a time requirement and a post count requirement. If you just focus on participating in the forums here, and remain a member in good standing (no infractions), you'll find you acquire the signature soon enough. :)

Well, that is promising and inspiring. I promise to be a good forum newbie and give good advices even without signature :)

banners
Back