The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Filipe

Hi there,

I am really trying hard to see results with all what I have learned so far about Affiliate Marketing.

And right now I am promoting a Clickbank product and have built a Squeeze page that gives a free E-Book (I'm a member of the IDPLR.com website) in return of their Email address!

My sign up ratio is 5.8%!! Is this a good Sign up Ratio or not really?
If not:
What should the Sign up Ratio be like?
Can I show you guys the URL of my Landing page for you to see if it is reasonably set up AND also to see my funnels in general?

Thanks so much.

Oh and by the way. I haven't set up a tracker yet. I was waiting for having one or two sales to justify me spending money on a tracker. All these tools cost a lot of money montlhy and I am a newbie.

yeah bro. Share your landing page. I'm assuming you made the page yourself? If so, you should get a higher conversion rate than that if you're just asking for an email address.

Here's a free tracker you could sign up for now if you don't want to spend money.

do you get paid a cpa (SOI/DOI) on the email sign-up?
or is the sign-up part of some customer acquisition strategy =>the customer has to buy something for you get get paid?
is is a PPS/CPS (one time) or recurring (rev-share)?

if so, will 1/2 the sign-ups convert or 1/4, 1/8, 1/10, other?

Regardless, your data is probably limited -- what is the traffic source? paid ads, social media, organic SEO or SEM? that make a big difference too.

Paid ads a sample might be in the thousands and SEO/SEM in the low 100's

There is no average CTR/CR (rates in general) really and the rates will vary with the traffic received and the shelf-life of the creative/media/pitch of the landing page.

The last time I did FREE! with popunders I got a 6.5% to as high as 16.5% CTR and with one adult webcam white label 0% signups (a sign up would be worth $100-$200) another cam white label I am getting 1:56 or less than 2% free account signup. Same product different sellers WTF <<<never the same However, the traffic is from Twitter and it is an easier sign-up No Credit Card Validation needed. So this sign-up is less likely to start buying.

Point is there are too many variables -- unless you have great scale like 1000 sign-ups a week ... then the odds will average out.

Hi there.

Thanks for all of your replies.

This is the URL of my Landind page.

penis enlargement
do you get paid a cpa (SOI/DOI) on the email sign-up?

is is a PPS/CPS (one time) or recurring (rev-share)?

I have SOI set up and PPS.
Right now I don't have many conversions. I've only made 3 sales on 600+ clicks since the beginning of the campaign.
Regardless, your data is probably limited -- what is the traffic source? paid ads, social media, organic SEO or SEM? that make a big difference too.
My traffic source is paid ads.

Paid ads a sample might be in the thousands and SEO/SEM in the low 100's

What do you mean by that?

Last edited:
"I've only made 3 sales on 600+ clicks"
How many ad impressions/or popups to get the 600 clicks?

I have 11.600 impressions and 567 clicks and 3 sales.

This is my Landing Page, what do you guys think?

My landing page

I want to create some arrows to add more graphics to the landing page by using Adobe Illustrator.

Thanks.

try testing a solid color background seems rather busy and distracting to me.
Caption it "A message from your penis ]]]]]]]D" J/K :D

MI
Back