The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should I stop this compaign

What's your traffic source ?.
You are not using landing page am i right ?.
are you using a tracking tool ?.
what's your vertical ?.
Hello tyoussef my traffic is propplerads push notification.
No I not use landing page just crop some images and add text.
I use only propplerads tracker my vertical is sweeps.
I appreciate any help advice to improve my conversion rate from you

Hello tyoussef my traffic is propplerads push notification.
cool ?.

I use only propplerads tracker my vertical is sweeps.
it's not enough, in the future you will need to know what carriers are not doing good so you can kill them, u gonna need to know what os versions and regions as well ...... etc.

Ho much is the over all ROI in your campaign and how much you did invested ?.

cool ?.

it's not enough, in the future you will need to know what carriers are not doing good so you can kill them, u gonna need to know what os versions and regions as well ...... etc.

Ho much is the over all ROI in your campaign and how much you did invested ?.
I stay in negative roi I invested more than 300$ but with not really much succeed.
Now I change the affiliate network and see what will happen

I tend to agree with what lorenzo is saying -- it's the push ad converting and not the offer (usually or [you say there have been some conversions]).

Maybe, the ads are good (push ad and your creative) and the offer does not deliver -- you are over selling on the ad? If you promise me a steak and deliver a hot dog I will walk away :)

no wonder!...Now have a think on it...If you have a high converting LP...how many conversation do you think you will generate in this type if campaign my brother.Pls do the right thing and stop wasting time!
Hello thank you for tip, I not use LP only direct linking. With push traffic. I think I will not stop it now I have to get some data even I lose little money.
Please can u advice me how to filter my traffic from bot clicks
I already read many followalong now I decid to take some action.

no wonder!...Now have a think on it...If you have a high converting LP...how many conversation do you think you will generate in this type if campaign my brother.Pls do the right thing and stop wasting time!
Thank you mate it still hard to me make a good landing page and also hard to find top convert offer.

Common, what did you expect? Immediate result? I don’t understand your concerns as the risk are very low; you are not losing almost anything. Use this opportunity to learn how it works so next time you invest bigger amount of money you don’t come with this question.

Just ensure you do not give up on your marketing goal. Every challenge you pass through at this point is to strengthen your skills and improve your Affiliate marketing skills. You can cosult your AM manager for tips that can help you with high conversion. Try different niches and networks if you really must

Its only a matter of time before you become a pro in this matter, so give it all your best as it won't come to you on a silver platter. You need to practise more to know what works best for landing pages, and platforms like Affiliatefix and your AM are all here to address your concerns bro.

Thank you guys for your amazing tips,it was helpful now I go to COD offer the best thing that I got a sale from just write an article in UAE forum those guys in this geo are really rich they can buy anything about loss weight and beauty products .so I feel motivated now thank you again guys

I'm a little bit late to the party but maybe this will help:

1.- Don't go the lazy way. There are some guides on a specific forum about running campaigns without a tracker and direct linking to the offers. Don't do it. On rare occasions some offers convert without a pre-landing, but you're running sweeps! Get a good sweeps landing page and a tracker, otherwise you won't be able to optimize.

2.- Move away from Propeller for testing offers. Their volume is massive, but it is a newbie friendly network and they accept anyone, so there's a lot of competition and a lot of newbie affiliates bombarding the subscribers with terrible ads. By the time they see yours (specially if you're bidding low) they won't be interested at all. Also, consider the kind of people who will see your ad. People in their 20s/30s who don't want to pay for sh*t and are used to get tons of pops and push ads just to watch their favourite TV series for free.

3.- As many other members suggested, pick an offer with a higher payout. At $.80 per conversion it will be very, very difficult to make it profitable unless it was a super popular offer and a geo with massive volume.

4.- Don't believe those case studies with titles like: Direct linking campaign with push trafic with 400% ROI!
Those are very rare cases and probably the affiliate running it already spent a lot of money trying other offers/geos/sources. Affiliate and traffic networks (and also spy services) want your money, so of course they'll share such case studies.

I'm not a super affiliate by any means and I still have a lot to learn, but I've been there, trying many things, sometimes failing and sometines enjoying success. Keep running campaigns and with time and practice you'll reach your goal.

I hope this helps!

:)

I'm a little bit late to the party but maybe this will help:

1.- Don't go the lazy way. There are some guides on a specific forum about running campaigns without a tracker and direct linking to the offers. Don't do it. On rare occasions some offers convert without a pre-landing, but you're running sweeps! Get a good sweeps landing page and a tracker, otherwise you won't be able to optimize.

2.- Move away from Propeller for testing offers. Their volume is massive, but it is a newbie friendly network and they accept anyone, so there's a lot of competition and a lot of newbie affiliates bombarding the subscribers with terrible ads. By the time they see yours (specially if you're bidding low) they won't be interested at all. Also, consider the kind of people who will see your ad. People in their 20s/30s who don't want to pay for sh*t and are used to get tons of pops and push ads just to watch their favourite TV series for free.

3.- As many other members suggested, pick an offer with a higher payout. At $.80 per conversion it will be very, very difficult to make it profitable unless it was a super popular offer and a geo with massive volume.

4.- Don't believe those case studies with titles like: Direct linking campaign with push trafic with 400% ROI!
Those are very rare cases and probably the affiliate running it already spent a lot of money trying other offers/geos/sources. Affiliate and traffic networks (and also spy services) want your money, so of course they'll share such case studies.

I'm not a super affiliate by any means and I still have a lot to learn, but I've been there, trying many things, sometimes failing and sometines enjoying success. Keep running campaigns and with time and practice you'll reach your goal.

I hope this helps!

:)
Hello Benito B thank u so much for this great tips I appreciate. Now I stop run sweeps or any low payouts offers. Now I promote COD offers and I got some sales.so I feel motivated.and also I start learn Seo so I plan to start promote these cod offers using only Seo.thank u again.

MI
Back