The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Should I go the partner way or the affiliate way ? Help me out here guys!

phoenixwork

affiliate
I am a developer who works on both native android apps (Java) and web based apps (core PHP, Laravel, Vue, Node) etc. I made good money on Playstore before it all came crashing down on me. My main methods of monetization were google admob, facebook audience network ads and few other ad networks.

Lately, I have pivoted to making SAAS based solutions in AI. Which IMHO is one of the hottest niche, right now.

I am building a web based SAAS product, with a clear cut monetization strategy, future growth strategy, feature growth strategy. My product is ready for a private demo and in a week or two it will be ready for open beta.

The product is to do with voice audio, music, video. It is targeted towards YouTubers, marketers, small businesses for now.

I am thinking of releasing it on

a. JVZoo
b. WSO
c. Warrior Plus

But here in lies the rub

1. I do not know anyone significant in the affiliate marketers community.
2. I do not have an email list.
3. I know I can bootstrap by buying ads on PPC ad networks, but I can not sustain that for long.

So, my question is, should I look for a partner (sort of a JV) or should I look for some affiliates?

TL:DR; Got a product, do not know if I should go for a JV or look for affiliates. Have zero contacts in the affiliate world.

PS: Yes, I know I am noob, but help me out, guys!

You're invited to register your business as a resource
https ://www.affiliatefix.com/resources/add
https ://www.affiliatefix.com/attachments/vendor-requirements-v5-pdf.18505/

Once approved you can link to your SaaS and get the promo site for the app indexed by the search engines
That doesn't cost you anything. Affiliatefix is well indexed an people find us and the vendors/resources --it's a step in the right direction and maybe get you some potential feedback ;)
Thank you @Graybeard. I will get on Affiliatefix first.

MI
Back