The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Should I be avoiding this?

HuntedCS

Well, it seems like a lot of networks are using HasOffers and AffTrack platforms for their CPA Networks. Should I avoid working with websites that are using this platform, and if so, why should I do so?

A few things I have noticed are:

Could up and leave at any minute, if their hosted platform goes down for all sites.
Lack of features
Not all have SSL

ETC

Well, it seems like a lot of networks are using HasOffers and AffTrack platforms for their CPA Networks. Should I avoid working with websites that are using this platform, and if so, why should I do so?

A few things I have noticed are:

Could up and leave at any minute, if their hosted platform goes down for all sites.
Lack of features
Not all have SSL

ETC
Hey buddy, what i will tell you for my personal experience is that if most of the guys you checked on are still working using that combo, then it simply means that this combination brings them some money, so why will you avoid it? What i can suggest to you will be to test it as well for once, and see what it brings back, before taking any decision.

Hi mate,
if you don't have a bad experience they can only help (Patrick is right, if they are still working with this combo i guess its making money for them)

good luck!

Hey buddy, what i will tell you for my personal experience is that if most of the guys you checked on are still working using that combo, then it simply means that this combination brings them some money, so why will you avoid it? What i can suggest to you will be to test it as well for once, and see what it brings back, before taking any decision.
hello dude, You better follow this advice, but also you could also do something else, which is to try to afford a spy-tool to help you searching for networks where you could have good offers. as you are trying to go for CPA offers, try to work with a tool like Admobispy, and good luck!

As a potential affiliate marketer, you should be constantly testing, testing, and testing some more. Because every marketer's methods and experiences are different and unique, you need to find out what works for you. If you are not getting the results you seek in any venue, leadgen, or strategy, stop it immediately because you will end up losing money.

As mentioned already, no one would be using those methods if they weren't making money from them...By the same token, just because they are making money from those methods doesn't mean you will make money from them. That's why you test. If your expectations are met, then keep doing it. If they are not met, stop and try something else.

hello dude, You better follow this advice, but also you could also do something else, which is to try to afford a spy-tool to help you searching for networks where you could have good offers. as you are trying to go for CPA offers, try to work with a tool like Admobispy, and good luck!
Thanks for this complement to my suggestion, i hope you already have here everything you need to make it good HuntedCS!

I agree with AffiloChamp, it depends on how to handle those tools, if you just try them out and then decide which one can be helpful for you, go on. It's a good idea to know what other people think about an specific product and take a good decision.

banners
Back