The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Shoud I stay on paydotcom ?

nikolaaa

affiliate
Hi,

I'm new in affiliate management and had selling two books with paydotcom but with no effect.
Now I have my first serious product (serious for me), webmaster content kit (scripts) also with PDC.
When I searched on this forum with "paydotcom" I found only 3 post.
Is that mean that you don't like this service?

What is your advice for me?
What do you think about "payloadz" ?

I'm going to work and promote my products - mostly php scripts and webmaster services.
For some of them I need IPN system, so when user pay for product, system need to contact my server and generate license key or make some mysql query on my server.
Any suggestion for this? What service to choose?

I don't have huge budget.

Thanks,
Nikola

Hi Nikola,

I don't deal with ebook and digital products and many of the affiliates here are more focused on retail products (computers, clothes, guitars, luggage etc.) that you'd find on Commission Junction, so that's part of the reason you may not see them come up much.

From what I hear paydotcom is OK but they arent talked about or as popular as CB which may in itself be a good reason for affiliates to use them. (Less competition.) Payloadz I don't hear as much about, so not sure. They may be fine but I would assume PDC has more of an affiliate base. Don't know, just a guess.

MI
Back