The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Share Your Blog Promotion Techniques

Bilal Ahmad

affiliate
Other then article, directory submission, guest posting and social bookmarking what the other technique for blog promotion.

This thread is to share your techniques for blog promotion.

Blog commenting is a very common way to get some more hits to your blog, discuss with other bloggers about your niche and build some releated backlinks, but of course as you may know, blogs are getting spammed to death these days.

Posting in forums is another great way to get some traffic and of course build some more backlinks. :)

For promotion a blog I think blog comments are the best. Of course, use a lot of methods as you can, but this I find it a best practice.

I personally feel that one of the best ways to promote your blog is to post interesting information and to post regularly. If you've done basic promotion to get the word out, and then you do this, everything tends to fall into place.

My promotion tip is very simple, high quality contents, it will not only bring the crawlers back to your site again and again but gets people linking to your contents as well.

I think one of the best ways to promote your blog is via the search engines. Create some quality content, update it often, and build some backlinks. You'll have no problem getting some traffic. So long as you stick with it.

B

The best blog promotion is writing interesting, unique content. There's nothing better than that free SEO traffic Google will send you.

Content matters - no objection there, but seo is valuable too, say, you've just recently started your blog and get 100$ per month for ads, it is better to invest those 100$ in, say, getting 100 unique visitors per day (and you have to have good content to make them wanna come back, so that after you stop buying traffic, you would still get visitors).

Other then article, directory submission, guest posting and social bookmarking what the other technique for blog promotion.

This thread is to share your techniques for blog promotion.

Tie it into a social network related to the subject.
There are plenty of niche social networks out there now, and if you can't find one, why not create one and promote that too? You'll be slowly building a captive audience that you have the exclusive option of advertising to.

Blog comment is indeed a good way to promote our blog,but individually create some professional or helpful contents or articles will be more meaningful, effective, just as some one mentioned above ,update blog often,then it will easily be searched by search engines.

this is great to have unique, new and attractive well written article or post, and blog post that on good prominant blogging domains.. this is really great. you can get great traffic from it..

banners
Back